Goodbye

Well... I must say that was the shortest stay on a server ever for me (15 days). I came back to WOW after a 5 month break and got a week free time and a free xfer to play with friends. However id like to get back into some proper arena and RBG which this server does not offer. Its been a pleasure meeting the few of you i did horde and alliance. I hope ive annoyed orgrimmar enough to re ignite world pvp for you guys :)

Time to take my feral to Emerald Dream

Take care all

the annoying , the wonderful.....

-WHALEFORM
Edited by Tålål on 7/15/2012 4:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Veco does offer proper RBGs, but it is the dog days of Cata so we're being lazy in organizing them these days.

I had a few bites from ED players wanting to get into RBGs, since no one is really organizing them over there these days either. You might want to check in with <Problem Solved> or <The Crew> though.

GL.
Edited by Charax on 7/15/2012 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Whaleform, Another Gone
Although I wont Miss the Deaths
You Will Be Missed, foe
Edited by Sizzlack on 7/15/2012 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
The thing is, nobody actually cares...

and when you realize that, you'll have a much more full, fun, and rewarding gaming experience.

Nobody cares about you, your toons, your achievements, your ratings, or the things you say in trade chat.

For your moms sake, I hope you stop wasting her money on server transfers sometime soon.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
07/17/2012 03:45 AMPosted by Knan

I do,
I'm gonna miss (name) with all of the times we shared, and that time (whatever) happened and it made us so (happy/sad)... Oh I'm gonna miss you (name)
Reply Quote

and when you realize that, you'll have a much more full, fun, and rewarding gaming experience.

Nobody cares about you, your toons, your achievements, your ratings, or the things you say in trade chat.

For your moms sake, I hope you stop wasting her money on server transfers sometime soon.

The thing is , a few people do care and i was addressing them.. Sizzlack cares :)

My mom is fine and is in good health thank you for asking, ive actually been supporting her for the past 2 years and at my income rate a measly server transfer is mere pennys to me..

Anyhow thanks for showing how little you care by posting on my thread, have a better day :)

The trolls of this generation pity me..

Anyhow later Veco forums
Edited by Tålål on 7/17/2012 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
07/17/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Tålål
at my income rate a measly server transfer is mere pennys to me..

menber.... i said i cared and wrote all that stuff... you know with the economic down turn the Gnome union ain't want she use'ta be... ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]