Looking for a small Horde guild?

86 Human Paladin
All my friends from a couple years ago that I played with have since stopped playing WoW, and I am now looking into leveling as a Horde character, to see the other side of things. I was curious if there are any small close knit guilds on the horde side of nerzhul? I know they exist but I am looking for something a little more established then a one person guild.

Thanks! Hope to see you all out there.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
<Cosmic Vomit> is a small close knit guild which recently server transferred from Arygos. We're in the process of recruiting to round us out for MoP. We do PvE, PvP, 5-Mans, and raiding. Please feel free to send anyone online a /tell in game or head on over to http://cv.ltworld.com for more information.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
<Lishans Guild> Its just me, 2 friends and 2 random people who signed the charter. My 2 friends and I are in the middle of leveling some toons atm if you would like to join us in leveling, we are at about level 22-29 (the charaters).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)