Internal server error (July 15th, 2012)

90 Human Mage
Internal server errors are sometimes showing up when getting guild info. If I perform the same query a few more times I get the results I'm looking for. Looks like there are some issues with one of the API servers...
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
Just alerted the proper people about this. Thanks for the info.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/16/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Peratryn
Thanks for the info.

np
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
For anyone getting errors, can you let me know what region you were connecting to?

IE: us.battle.net vs eu.battle.net

Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
us.battle.net had a ~7.5% Internal Server Error return rate in the past 24 hours. eu.battle.net returned 0 Internal Server Errors.
Reply Quote
According to my logs us.battle.net has been reporting 'internal server error' or blank responses for some time now (close to what Chaud says), while eu.battle.net has been reporting zero erroneous responses.

Then again I pull only auction data from the API, so my exposure is entirely isolated.
Edited by Lunarhawk on 7/16/2012 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Ive seen many errors when entering a building, also I switched to directX 11 setting as suggested and the login screen is all messed up, huge typing cursor and make character buttons go across the screen. Also I got errored out when flying.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
07/16/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Shamanbourn
Ive seen many errors when entering a building, also I switched to directX 11 setting as suggested and the login screen is all messed up, huge typing cursor and make character buttons go across the screen. Also I got errored out when flying.

This forum is for the wow community api. If you are having trouble with the game itself you should definitely post in the tech support forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011701/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Only 2 internal server errors today, both from EU, which was less than .0001% of requests. Thanks for getting that fixed!
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
07/17/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Chaud
Only 2 internal server errors today, both from EU, which was less than .0001% of requests. Thanks for getting that fixed!

Good to hear!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]