Ravenfails Finest - Firehawk/Handmaiden Sales

90 Worgen Warrior
Greetings,

Ravenfail's Finest is selling the Firelands Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and the Dragon Soul Life-Binder's Handmaiden as well as many heroic items from Dragon Soul. Also available are titles (Savior of Azeroth & Firelord) as well as specific achievements.

We're selling these cheap so reserve your mount, items, or achievement/title run as soon as possible before they become 1% drops in MoP!

Prices:

Smoldering Egg of Millagazor - 155k.
Life-Binder's Handmaiden - 135k

Please post below or contact me in-game through mail or message if you're interested in buying anything. We will undercut any competition and our sales runs have been quick, efficient, and well-catered to the buyer.

If for any reason we are unable to deliver you your product, your money will be refunded.
Edited by Camirex on 8/24/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Note: For a limited time only, you can purchase both the Handmaiden and the Firehawk for 350k total! That's a savings of 30k gold from our already low prices.

Contact me in-game or post below to reserve your run!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As a previous customer, i highly recommend giving Ravenfails Finest a chance to show you what they can do. You can check my armory for the title + mount for confirmation. The run went good and the whole process was pretty fast overall. A+.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Update: We now have 2 runs capable of selling the DS Handmaiden - again, please reserve yours as soon as possible if you're interested in this mount before it becomes a 1% drop in MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
MoP is now officially coming out on September 25th. Reserve your run as soon as possible before the mounts become 1% drops!

We have 2 runs a week and will undercut any competition!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Updated prices.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Make sure to contact us for a price quote if you're interested in a run. Our prices are much lower than the competitor and our runs are much smoother - just check World of Logs for the 2 runs and you can clearly see our competitors have 2-3x the number of wipes making our run more smooth and efficient.
Edited by Camirex on 8/6/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
08/06/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Modhne
Adding up the time for your clear last week versus ours this week shows that we cleared the instance in half an hour less time and with 9 players. From the looks of your other logs, it takes your group 3.5+ hours over two nights. Aside from not being willing to move our raid nights to accommodate buyers, there's almost no advantage to buying your run.

Oh whoa now, not classy talking trash in a competitor's thread.

I will go ahead and prove that you're lying.

We have only sold one run in DS so far: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8y8oockvzba4rjj3/.

As you can see the total active time is 1 hour 54 minutes. However, I stopped the log about 20 minutes after finishing Heroic Madness so you take off 20 minutes for that (1 hour 34 minutes) but add about 10 minutes for Heroic Morchok which wasn't logged. (1 wipe total on Warmaster, total time 1 hour 44 minutes)

Now we take a look at one of Requiem's DS runs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tfwphagq12ryo898/. As you can see clearly, Requiem wiped once on Hagara and 4 times on Spine. (5 wipes to our 1 wipe)

Morchok was initiated at 21:30 and Madness was killed at 23:42 which is a 2 hour 12 minute DS run. (Clearly, your run takes 28 minutes longer)

Let's also take a look at a more recent log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-69wiyz5vvhx0b2qr/ - You guys wiped 5 times again to our one wipe.

Thus, it's obvious our runs are faster and far less wipes.

Edit: inb4 you delete the world of logs.
Edit2: I'm dying for you to link where it took us 3.5 hours to clear DS over 2 nights.
Edited by Camirex on 8/6/2012 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is just like one of those old Pepsi versus Coca-Cola commercials! We need a proper name for this eternal struggle, people, we have a mission! I'll even put a reward for an incentive, I can guarantee you will be rich in hat wealth, whether it of mass, value, or class! Now get going, time's a wasting.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/06/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Modhne
From the looks of your other logs, it takes your group 3.5+ hours over two nights

Nope.
We have two 10-man groups that both clear 8/8H in one night. If one group took 2, it's because somebody disconnected.
Edited by Vitiosity on 8/6/2012 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/07/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Raziya
Lord, grow up. This is so childish it's insane.

What is? Modhne brought it upon himself to try to discredit our runs so all we're doing is defending ourselves by explaining to him that he's incorrect. Perfectly normal course of discussion if you ask me.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
08/07/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Vitiosity
Lord, grow up. This is so childish it's insane.

What is? Modhne brought it upon himself to try to discredit our runs so all we're doing is defending ourselves by explaining to him that he's incorrect. Perfectly normal course of discussion if you ask me.

Not defending either guild because I don't know the situation, but this entire thread from the moment it was created was designed to bait Requiem IMO and you're blind if you didn't see that. Just from the way every post was written. So both run your runs and be adults. :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Not defending either guild because I don't know the situation, but this entire thread from the moment it was created was designed to bait Requiem IMO and you're blind if you didn't see that. Just from the way every post was written. So both run your runs and be adults. :P

This thread was created to inform the realm that we are selling mounts. Then, Modhne came into this thread and lied. Can't really let him bash our guild/runs and not do anything about it. You'll also notice that Requiem is not mentioned in Camirex's initial post. If you look in Requiem's mount sell thread, you'll see Modhne telling people not to buy from Camirex (Page 5, post #100: Highly suggest talking to one of our members before giving Camirex any money as we'll beat his price and give you a better run.)

Also, the post I mentioned in which Modhne bashed our runs was created 2 days ago, where as Camirex's post in this thread about Requiem not giving as smooth run as us was created 1 day ago.
Edited by Theappfan on 8/8/2012 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Raziya, I'd like to ask for you to please delete your posts. You are correct in saying you are uninformed of the situation. None of my initial posts in the slightest were meant to bait anyone. We are simply trying to sell mount runs on this server.

However, when it was posted from Modhne "Highly suggest talking to one of our members before giving Camirex any money as we'll beat his price and give you a better run." I went with the "Make sure to contact us for a price quote if you're interested in a run. Our prices are much lower than the competitor and our runs are much smoother - just check World of Logs for the 2 runs and you can clearly see our competitors have 2-3x the number of wipes making our run more smooth and efficient." and then Modhne decided to falsely defame and lie about our runs which resulted in my defense.
Edited by Camirex on 8/8/2012 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/08/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Raziya

No it wasn't. If it were designed to bait Requiem you would have seen personal jabs at Requiem, multiple posts in Requiem's thread, and naturally an all-together different approach of advertising. Just because we decided to start selling runs doesn't mean that we're baiting Requiem, and as far as business goes; well it's just a friendly competition that never hurt anybody. However, until Modhne came into our thread with fallacious arguments there was no trouble to be heard of.
However, I do agree with the last part of your post. It's obvious that Modhne knows his mistake if he has been checking back with this thread. But if things continue as they are, he won't acknowledge it. So all has been said and done. It is just a game after-all.
Edited by Vitiosity on 8/8/2012 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]