Thank You Chogall Police

10 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to thank Chogall Police Department for the world pvp lately. Although I choose to remain unamed I have been here for years on this server and I am happy to see decent PvP world wise again. Many PvP guilds try But you guys are the Most fun. I was killed about 10 times on my main tonight and i loved every minute of it. Props to Becca and Omh. I hope to see you all more. Thankfull for world pvp.... a person that will someday be able to = )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
*Lich King laugh*

I'm gonna have to go show people the transmog set I just put together. She actually has clothes on now, I know. =(

And since there are no alliance on the server to show it to...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
I saw omh in a BG the other day. I remember it well because it's only the second time I've seen an Ally from Cho'gall in a BG this year.

Never seen Becca though, in a BG or out in the world.
Reply Quote
i love being told about threads like this seeing how i dont use forums... perhaps 3-4 times the entire time i have played wow. compliment myself? no need to.... if we or i... world pvp it is for fun not "props". That being said apparently you have alot of time on your hands :) and vel idk why you want to change you mog.... i wont be able to call you names now :P lol
Reply Quote
Hmmm cant seem to get that link to work.... im acutally curious now as to if and why it would be linked. i mean god forbid i look bad on wow forums.... im not sure what i would do with myself *tear* :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you for sharing, Paintbrush. I do enjoy this new extension very much! <3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Thank you for sharing, Paintbrush. I do enjoy this new extension very much! <3

Yeah, I've had the Firefox addon for about 2 years now, I think. It makes finding gems like this much easier.

I thought about replying last night a few minutes after she posted, but I thought I'd leave well enough alone.

Also, yes, Becca. It shows all of the characters on your account that you've posted on. Last night, it showed Flacky and your Druid (Becca), and now it shows the Becca with the German "ss" symbol, since you now posted on that character.
Edited by Aneese on 7/19/2012 11:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
good to know. i do have a ticket in about this though because i was also seen on my druid the night this all stems from and anyone that knows me at all knows i dont pvp on that toon. Reguardless Im not so much concerned about forum posts or what people may or may not think, its an issue of the account situation in general. I'm actucally kind of glad this was brought to my attention.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
07/19/2012 02:36 PMPosted by ßecca
good to know. i do have a ticket in about this though because i was also seen on my druid the night this all stems from and anyone that knows me at all knows i dont pvp on that toon

I'm not sure what you mean. It's not about who you play, or what you play, it's about who you post with on the forums.

Like, for me, you should see almost all of my toons, because I've posted on most of them.
Reply Quote
I understand what you are saying... I am not incapable of reading. Perhaps you are if you didnt understand what i was saying in general... mart.....so let me break it down.... my point was that (on a side note) my druid was logged on at one point.... and i was not me.... now this. Thus why the ticket was submitted. I could care less what is said or thought on forums because i do not use them. Point is this nor my druid being logged on (even though nothing was done on the druid) was not by my hand. At this point its about account security for me not what you or anyone else really thinks. And not for nothing mart but since when do you leave well enough alone? You know what im refering to so i will leave it at that.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
07/19/2012 03:17 PMPosted by ßecca
I understand what you are saying... I am not incapable of reading. Perhaps you are if you didnt understand what i was saying in general... mart.....so let me break it down.... my point was that (on a side note) my druid was logged on at one point.... and i was not me.... now this.

Point is this nor my druid being logged on (even though nothing was done on the druid) was not by my hand.

You never actually explained that clearly, you just said it wasn't you... which made it confusing from our end.

And not for nothing mart but since when do you leave well enough alone? You know what im refering to so i will leave it at that.

We talked about this a few months ago. Time goes on, things change. The past is the past, and it's going to stay there.
Edited by Aneese on 7/19/2012 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sure thing... anyways I'm done here. As entertaining as this was forums are needless nonsense for the most part... well most of this game is but w/e you get my point lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dang it CPD! bring me along for world pvp please :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
was messing around with you and your mage friend the other night.

he just reminded me how terrible I am at ret pvp. :(

Just fyi, we can see your mains: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/38817

GREAT NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW MUCH OF A !@#$ING NERD I AM.
Edited by Youlowgee on 7/19/2012 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/19/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Aneese
You never actually explained that clearly, you just said it wasn't you... which made it confusing from our end

I wasn't confused at all, it was pretty clear what she was saying.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
07/20/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Girlrage
No one will ever discover my true identity!

lol, such an as
Edited by Orren on 7/21/2012 5:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
63 Human Mage
undercover brother, mwahahahaha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]