403ilvl Druid Tank LF Guild

85 Draenei Shaman
This thread is so counter productive.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
btw, i need you to tank for me on wednesday @ 6pm server. ;)

Edit - or heal. Or dps. or whatever really.
Edited by Necrotwink on 7/24/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
So you made a handful of posts resembling a sarcastic guild app just to say you won't apply to a guild that requires some sort of app? That strikes me as a bit hypocritical.

Also, June 2012 Firelord isn't something to list under "Pros," just sayin'.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
PROS
Is a FIRELORD (has heroic rag killed)
Has many boss kills within RAIDS so must know mechanics
Fully gemed and enchanted with correct gear on

Crit/Stam gems are bad, as is no Endless Carnage, and your reforging is both inconsistent (meaning you don't have a good overall goal), and suboptimal (even if you did, it's the wrong goal).

Glyph of Barkskin and no Glyph of Frenzied Regen is not a good choice either.

You should fix those before you make that kind of claim, and you definitely shouldn't point to kills of outdated content as if they require knowing mechanics to be killed now. Go to http://theincbear.com/forums/index.php to get better information.
Edited by Slashlove on 8/2/2012 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just putting this out there. I vouch for Omega, he's good people. Also, sorry your guild didn't work out, man. If you ever need a laid back home, my guild is always in need of officers, you'd be welcome to set up a team. I'm not personally getting into anything heavy until MOP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]