LF 2400+ this season/cata glad spriest

70 Goblin Hunter
Pretty much what the title says. Looking for a spriest for a glad push.

I'm the rdruidl. I've played 2 teams to around 2400 this season(2431 max this season), higher other seasons. I also have a 2400 fire mage who I have amazing synergy with.

I've already played the comp to almost 2400, it's very strong versus just about everything. The battlegroup is decent. Queues seem to be random. Good and bad days.

We are looking to push 2500 for safe and easy glad and are looking for the 3rd to do so.

What we need from you is 2400+ this season or cata glad as spriest. Would also like someone chill and willing to put the games in for synergy if needed. Should be an easy glad though.

If you've played with a rdruid recently you probably know it can be tough, but I only need a few key skills from you as a spriest. Quick dispels on me and off heals when needed. Those will easily come when we get some synergy.

Prefer for you to transfer to us, can try to set up wargames or something beforehand if needed.

Add me on skype lollivis

Btw, the only reason I'm not posting on my main is because we don't want our old spriest to know. Lame but I can link you my armory if you really need to know.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Spriests cant dispel partners. u got 2400 not knowing that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/11/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Tomasinî

hahahaha
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
And that is how you make an !@# out of yourself
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Krisj/advanced

This you?
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Hunter
It's not like I'm afraid to show my armory, there's a reason I didn't. Scumbag.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
07/12/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Sup
It's not like I'm afraid to show my armory, there's a reason I didn't. Scumbag.

He's going to find out eventually. Might as well be a bro about it and be upfront with him. It's when people pull this kind of lurkin, behind the scenes stuff that causes the real drama.
Edited by Phaelle on 7/12/2012 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
07/11/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Tomasinî

I miss making fun of posts like this on our realm forums. You're like the vassild of the arena forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lol thats funny cuz that spriest was me. and i carried both teams. such a scumbag. ditto to what phaelle said
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Erõs
lol thats funny cuz that spriest was me. and i carried both teams. such a scumbag. ditto to what phaelle said
bro you wanna calm down
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

See? I suppose there would be a chance he'd still be mad if you told him upfront, but I'm sure he still would have appreciated the honesty. Now you just look like a jackass in your own recruitment thread because you couldn't man up to your own teammate.

I don't know too many good players who would willingly play with someone who pulls these kinds of stunts, it's crappy and causes unnecessary drama, but good luck anyways...
Edited by Phaelle on 7/12/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Awwww !@#$tt drama time
Reply Quote
indulge us, why do you want to switch spriests? whats wrong with eros
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
07/12/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Sourlowsx
indulge us, why do you want to switch spriests? whats wrong with eros
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
and i carried both teams

Funny how druid is higher experienced than you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]