[H] <Damaged Justice> 8/8 25 HM LFM for MoP!

90 Draenei Shaman
08/05/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Berìct

Bleh to hunters.......

Y'all have Bicboi how could you possibly need any other hunter

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/boulderfist/bicboii/ .... oh I see

Ooh. I like this site. Thank you sir.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
WHAT ABOUT TECATE?!

Yeah if anyone sees that guy, tell him he needs to come play some Day Z with us.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
DJ is still around ?!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/06/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Samhein
WHAT ABOUT TECATE?!

Yeah if anyone sees that guy, tell him he needs to come play some Day Z with us.

Oh man, I've been playing the !@#$ out of DayZ... Samhein I can't believe this is possible but you just become a lot more sexier to me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
berict... add me on skype i wanna chat with you about some thangs skype name is gankstep
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
done did it
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hey shootmeagain how you doing?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/05/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Jaedéd
High caliber Hunters

08/05/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Jaedéd
All of our hunters flake out.

I can swing one day a week and serve as backup or something. 1/7th of the best hunter on boulderfist ain't bad, ya know?

I also prefer to not call it flaking, but rather "working too much for too little pay." But if I tell you upfront, it's not flaking - it's just unavailability. And as any non-self-respecting bar bait will tell you, that should only make you want me more.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
High caliber Hunters

All of our hunters flake out.

I can swing one day a week and serve as backup or something. 1/7th of the best hunter on boulderfist ain't bad, ya know?

Could you inform how you decided that you were a 1/7th?
Edited by Berìct on 8/6/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/06/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Berìct
Could you inform how you decided that you were a 1/7th?

08/06/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Terrapax
I can swing one day a week

My bad, thought that was obvious, what with the one day a week immediately followed by the 1/7. You're right though - I have to remember I'm palling around with Horde now. I'll make it clearer next time.

I was serious about backing up though... sadly, I don't think my schedule allows for main raider status anymore.
Edited by Terrapax on 8/6/2012 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
oh, I see no I just read that wrong I thought you meant you were as good as a 1/7th of the best hunter on the server... but I'll be honest and say you are ATLEAST 1/2 the hunter I am maybe even 3/4
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Apply at www.damagedjustice.net!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Someone was up late.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I want to see a Coalition of some of the more amazing players on Boulderfist work together to put some respectable ranks on boulderfist. Obviously allowing picking and choosing for either skill or class advantage for a fight also allowing some fairly "hardcore" hours with the first few weeks that no guild on our server currently wants to pull simply because we have a large pool of players to pick from. That is quite difficult to organize and near impossible to get cooperation for.

... but then there would be no server competition....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I want to see a Coalition of some of the more amazing players on Boulderfist work together to put some respectable ranks on boulderfist. Obviously allowing picking and choosing for either skill or class advantage for a fight also allowing some fairly "hardcore" hours with the first few weeks that no guild on our server currently wants to pull simply because we have a large pool of players to pick from. That is quite difficult to organize and near impossible to get cooperation for.

... but then there would be no server competition....

I'm not sure I follow. Please elaborate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Alright well as it stands MoP raiding starts 2 weeks after release well say by that time 15ish people regardless of guild affiliation work together with say 30 hour weeks give or take to sky rocket progression in the start of the xpac. Obviously there are several complications such as who would lead such a thing or choose the members which also leaves a lot of individuals screwed out of solid raids for the first couple weeks.

In the real world I do not believe this could ever work two of the more major reasons being compliance (of players/guilds) and scheduling since nobody comes close to that amount of hours on their regular schedule. It was simply I thought I had that I felt I should post.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep, wouldn't work.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I plan to clear all of the raid content in solo mode before everyone on this server. All while becoming the Pokemon Master of Boulderfist.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Name change to Ash?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
No. I plan to be the leader of a Pokemon <Elite Four> on Boulderfist. So calling myself Ash would be stupid. Not to mention my <Elite Four> is not going to be some push over that the "hero" characters can beat.

Also. Name changing to Lance.
Edited by Samhein on 8/15/2012 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]