Herald of the Titans

80 Tauren Paladin
A few friends of mine and i are starting to form a Herald of the Titans run. Herald of the Titans is a Feat of Strength that may only be obtained by level 80s.

The achievement reads this "Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar." Which means...
-Must be Level 80
- Items must be ilvl 226 or less, and weapon items (mainhand/offhand/ranged) must be ilvl 232 or less
With that criteria, we will be scheduling this within the next few weeks, and are looking for more to do this Feat of Strength with us. I will post the spots open for this, if you are interested in doing this achievement, please post on this forum with the character you are planning on doing it with. It will take a small amount of time to obtain the gear needed, but with some time and conviction, and help from friends, this can be done very soon. I will update this with a scheduled date as soon as we get all of the spots needed.

Tanks- (2) Open
Lechedevaca
OPEN

Melee DPS- (2) Open
OPEN
OPEN

Ranged DPS- (3) Open
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Healers- (3)[one possible dps] Open
Sorròw
OPEN
OPEN

Some 4.2 Facts about this achievement-
The key is no longer required to open the door to his room
The 1 hour time limit has been removed, so you can fight him for as long as you like
Armour items must be ilvl 226 or less, and weapon items (mainhand/offhand/ranged) must be ilvl 232 or less
It doesn't matter where your gear is from (the 219s from ICC 5mans or ToC5hc are fine)
Epic gems are allowed
Reforging is allowed
The cataclysm leg enchants, profession enchants and Savage Armor Kits are all allowed
You can use Cataclysm consumables (flasks/potions/food/ Adventurer's Journals)

OKAY TO USE-
- All Ulduar 10 normal loot and below (219)
- All Ulduar 10 hard mode loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged)
- All Ulduar 25 normal loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged)
- All Ulduar craftable gear (226)
- All emblem of conquest gear (226)
- Anything from ToC 5 man heroic (219)
- Items from ICC 5 man regular (219)
- Weapons from ICC 5 mans heroic (232)

NOT OKAY TO USE
- Any armor from ToC10 normal (232)
- Any Ulduar 25 hard mode loot (239)
- Anything from ToC10 hard (245/258)
- Anything from either version of ToC25 (245/258/272)
- ToC craftables (245)
- Emblem of Triumph gear (245)
- Regular armor from ICC 5 man heroic (232)

Last, Please post on this forum if interested with the character you plan to run, post what position you are wanting, as well as times and days you are available. We plan to do this a few times over 3-4 weeks to make sure we get multiple people with the title. You can message me in game for questions.
Edited by Lechedevaca on 7/16/2012 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
A bunch of my guildies are trying to fill a group for this as well. Maybe we can work something out. Send an in-game mail to Eatmorepeons if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
My mage is 71. I can get the last 9 levels quickly. In between ill help the people who are already 80 get their gear.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
I sent him a message, also updated OP
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
If you guys need a tank send me an ingame mail
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I already have the title on my main, if you would like I can level another character to help out, just let me know what class. And this can be done cross realm therefore you could post this threat on the raiding section.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Right now i updated the list with people actually finishing off their gear, so spots are currently open right now. Ive talked to a few people in game about this and alot of people are gearing right now. Currently our goal is to get this cleared by Thursday August 2nd. There are quite a few groups going in openraid.us as well, so when i get atleast half the group started i will post the date and time on there to fill what we need and dont have. You can contact me on here or in game for questions, this toon, lechedevaca, or i have plenty of alts in this guild i am in :) Have a wonderful day
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Is there a melee dps spot open for a dk? If so ill take that spot.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Was just wondering how this is going/went? Just finished leveling up+gearing this resto druid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
just have 1 or 2 more guildies getting their last few piece then we will set a date, anything we cant find i will have an openraid sign up as well for those who dont check forums
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Just got mine tonight from openraid, although if you have trouble finding a healer and need someone just to fill a spot, I'd be willing to come and help out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]