Looking for some of the old timers

85 Goblin Warrior
Few names come to mind.

Chip.

Acotey

Bludger

and that's about it.

You may remember me as praedictum my little old rogue a long time ago.

Any how if ya guys know how to get in contact send me some in game mail on illidian or just leave a message here.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Druid
Praed,

I just upgrade after years. I used to have a Warlock named Jerricho, which apparently got deleted along with my level 70 warrior. My buddy was a shaman named Hellshock.

I remember Chip and Bludger from what was the guild's name that everyone tried to join...

Also, Blaq had about 4-5 characters. He was funny as heck.

Jerricho
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Cool I met up with Ludo and agak few of the others still around.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Okay, so I found my warlock. Anyways, Remnant was the guild that everyone wanted to join on the Horde side. Bludger had a rogue as well.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Gonna bump this to keep it up.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'm trying to remember praedictum, did you pvp a lot?

I played Celadon, a troll hunter in classic and then Magewarlock, a blood elf spriest in BC.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I played since day 2 on khadger But no your name does not ring a bell i played BC on a different realm when i re rolled this warrior
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
Rawr! I remember Chip and Bludger, but not you Praed :( I was Zeroizer. Warrior in The Cutting Crew that had hand of rag =O
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I actually remember all those names. I remember when litestriker was the most hated person on the server....
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I remember when Litestriker got all of his molten core tier and Gquit that day to make his own guild :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Does spiderella still play?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
Go Prunejuice or go home
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
/stumbles in

/sees its just a horde !@#$%^-*!@

I'll show myself out :(
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
I was Alliance =O
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
/stumbles in

Horde aren't the only ones still stalking around.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
/stumbles in

Horde aren't the only ones still stalking around.

=O I remember you
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I remember every single person mentioned in this thread..
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Diosa, that is probably cause back in the day, the Horde were outnumbered 4-1 by the Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Jerricho, I have this weird memory of hearing the ventrilo voice pronounce your name 'Jerry Cho' when you joined a channel. Was I in Cyrius (Celadon) or Hordish Inquisition (Magewarlock) with you? Or maybe way the F back in Prime Rib?

Or maybe it's just a completely fabricated memory?

Either way, it's funny to see all the ally names in this thread that I used to love/hate.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hordish Inquisition, man it's been some time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]