should I roll alliance here?

90 Human Warrior
I was thinking it might be fun to roll an alliance toon here for the challenge of pvp cos of the low pop, is it fun? If your ally here do you run into a lot of vhallenegs while levelling? I'm actually horde here haha but that was cos of some rl people who turned out to be pricks in rl ( I was trying to break into their group but they kinda excluded me, anyway that was years ago they don't play anymore)

So i thought for a world pvp experience alliance would be quite fun here
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Definitely not, the alliance on this server are pretty shoddy and the horde aren't to crash hot either. Most of the decent players have Xferred off months ago.

Better off to stay on dath, you'll have a more pleasant time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Definitely not, the alliance on this server are pretty shoddy and the horde aren't to crash hot either. Most of the decent players have Xferred off months ago.

Better off to stay on dath, you'll have a more pleasant time.

Don't listen to the haters man.

Join Alliance Thaurissan, they need your skills.

In all honesty Thaurissan has the best World PvP this game has to offer.

See you in STV.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
O rly? lol
Reply Quote
If you want to be on the side that has good PVPers, definitely alliance.
If you want to just hide in the crowd of thousands of horde and just pretend you are good, then go horde.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I know you mean that Alliance's population not enough to form raid group consistently week in week out? That's why the only option you have is PVP? Try talk straight to point next time :)

There's a lot of Horde people who transferred to Thaurissan from other realm such as myself (Magtheridon-US), this character of mine is an Alliance before. I'm ex-hardcore pvp + pve player who aimed for Grand Marshal title during vanilla time.

So don't jump into conclusion before you got the facts right, just a piece of advise for you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]