Heroic Deathwing Runs for Sale, <Strife>

90 Troll Shaman
Currently Strife is selling heroic Deathwing kills and heroic Ragnaros kills.

80k is the price of Madness
150k is the price of Ragnaros

Your raid spot for Madness earns you the Savior of Azeroth title, The Life-Binder's Hand Maiden mount, and any heroic loot that drops off Deathwing.
Please keep in mind this is only for Heroic Madness of Deathwing, not the rest of the instance.
Your raid spot for Ragnaros earns you the Firelord title, the Pureblood Firehawk mount, and any heroic loot that drops.
Please keep in mind that this is only for Ragnaros and not the rest of Firelands.

Payment will be made as such:
1) Half of your bid to me before the raid night
2) The second half after the boss dies, before you get the loot

*What is required of you:
the gold and mumble
Server information will be provided once you have made the first payment.
We require you to be on mumble for Rag so we can coordinate our strategy, but is not so imperative for Deathwing as we can 9 man the boss if necessary.

Mount Drop Rates WILL be reduced:
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/231567-madness-heroic-and-ragnaros-heroic-mounts/

*edited for updated information
Edited by Klausnomi on 9/5/2012 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
thats cheap for an opening bid

goodluck strife
Edited by Espionage on 7/15/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
awww snap
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
50k on Tuesday the 7th (or possibly the 14th).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
50k for the 24th
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Partycat on 7/19/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'll bid one button, a thimble, and a handful of pocket lint.
Reply Quote
63 Undead Mage
24th - 75k
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
24th - 80k
Reply Quote
63 Undead Mage
24th 85k
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
sorry, bids closed at 11:59 on monday night. better luck next week!
Reply Quote
63 Undead Mage
time stamp?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
while not displaying the correct time zone, this shows my bid was placed at 11:59
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?f=post&a=Lu%40Jaedenar&sort=time
Reply Quote
63 Undead Mage
Don't see a time zone specified anywhere in the original post. It's not midnight at my location yet, so I'll bid 150k, head to bed and let the auction administrators determine the winning bid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
We begin clearing the instance 8pm server time on Tuesday, so we will need you online and ready to go by 9pm.

I assumed EST from this quote, but we'll see :P You probably wouldn't even have to pay for a mount!
Reply Quote
63 Undead Mage

I assumed EST from this quote, but we'll see :P You probably wouldn't even have to pay for a mount!

This is the only week I can show up to a run, so I'm hoping I get off on that technicality.
As for paying; I'm delighted to put some $$ into the coffers of these hardworking and awesome guys!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I apologize, I overlooked this type of thing happening. We are using EST. The forums automatically post with Pacific time, but by adding 3 hours I can determine timestamps. By hovering over the greyed out "[#] hours ago" made in the top right corner of each post, you can see the time and date posted.
I was not online last night at midnight moitoring bids, but from now on every week I will promptly update the post with the winner at midnight Monday night. I will close the bids with the highest bid with a timestamp of 11:59 pm or earlier.

I would also like to assure everyone that there will be no favoritism with this; everyone's gold is the same. We are enforcing payment no matter which guild the winner is in, including our own.

This week (7/24) the winner is Lu with 80k.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
A++ would buy again. Quick, painless, professional. Get your bids in for next week (:

P.S. How much for nalanudes?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Get your bids in Jaedenar!
Roughly 10 more mount runs before Mists of Pandaria is released (Sep. 25th) at which point the drop rate is likely to be changed into a rare 1%.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]