Thinking of moving to this Realm.

25 Worgen Warrior
I was wondering if this realm is a good realm to move to. I do have experience in playing WOW. This is not my main character's. I have 5 level 85's that I would be moving to this server. They all are alliance characters. Why am I thinking of moving, it is because I live on the East coast, and most guild raiding times fits my schedule (I work from 11 am est to 730 est). I would also love to fine a new guild to call "HOME." Like I said, I do have experience, but my gear is not up to date (some1 passed away in my family and have not been on for about 4 months).

Let me know, give me ideas. And is there a wait time in high que's.

Thanks all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Topic poster seems to be a douche, comment deleted.
Edited by Dbgette on 7/16/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I was wondering if this realm is a good realm to move to. I do have experience in playing WOW. This is not my main character's. I have 5 level 85's that I would be moving to this server. They all are alliance characters. Why am I thinking of moving, it is because I live on the East coast, and most guild raiding times fits my schedule (I work from 11 am est to 730 est). I would also love to fine a new guild to call "HOME." Like I said, I do have experience, but my gear is not up to date (some1 passed away in my family and have not been on for about 4 months).

What type of experience?
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
Roth; What type of experience would you like. I am not well equiped. This is one of my main characters. I have been in most raids since Burning Crusade and some not. Learn, listen, and watch video on boss encounters when needed, quick to learn most fight (unless its a new fight and there is no video).

So have a look around at my character.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Roth; What type of experience would you like. I am not well equiped. This is one of my main characters. I have been in most raids since Burning Crusade and some not. Learn, listen, and watch video on boss encounters when needed, quick to learn most fight (unless its a new fight and there is no video).

So have a look around at my character.

I was asking more towards heroic experience. If you're looking for raiding there are a ton of guilds that may be able to fit your bill. Also, there is still a bit of pugging that goes on here.

I would consider going to wowprogress.com and looking at the guilds you'd like to aim for. That way you can at least start talking to the people you'd potentially be playing with before you deal out some money to move your characters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
THanks for the response Marma.. ¬¬
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
Roth, I see that your guild is number 1 in your Realm. You must be hard-core Raiders? And, I like that in a guild, always busy trying to achieve something. I have been on some Heroic battles not a lot, because my present guild always took just the officer's and/or people who where really geared. I strive for the best gear there is but I don't always get it. The guild I am presently in is a good guild, but there are people in there that I would rather not be around. I'm not going to lie, I had trouble with the guild when I first started out and I think it still lingers around in the guild; except for a few people who choose me to go on raids, but very few Heroics.

That maybe one of the reason's why I am willing to pay to move my character's and the other one is that most guilds on this realm fit my work schedule (Monday thru Friday 11-730 pm unless it is a busy shift and weekends I have off).

I could always find another guild on my present realm, but I haven't found a one that fits my work schedule and/or raid times that would fit my work schedule.

I am looking for a guild that is a casual, some-times hardcore, do anything with there guild (old content, new content, etc), help one another, help people get the gear they need (so it won't be so boring when you have to struggle doing it yourself just to get where they are suppose to be. that is what a guild is for, to help everyone out is some manner, I do go off on my own to get good with different fractions), having fun once in awhile (having contest, guild runs, some pvp (not into it, but have done it), hide and seek, etc).

I just want to have "FUN" again with WOW.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Last time I ever put effort into helping some randoms, pfft.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]