All Lethon Warriors, read!

85 Orc Warrior
I will be creating an event specifically for warriors, to celebrate the end of Cataclysm and the rise of Mists. The event will be held sometime in early August, and it will be at a location that you guys decide. Alliance, Horde, doesn't matter. Let's all just have a great time, and enjoy warrior PvP at it's finest. ;)

Requirements for this event include:
- Level 85 Warrior
- Some skill and decent gear.
- You may use potions/elixirs/flasks as long as your opponent is using the same one.
- Having self-control, no attacking other warriors when it's not your turn to fight.

This is a PvP event, and it will most likely start out as a duel tournament, then progressing into whatever we want to do. You do not have to participate obviously, but it would be greatly appreciated if you would. I will give you more information as I receive more information, and if you have any ideas or want to discuss the event with me, whisper me in-game when I am online. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Let me know where it will be! I will spectate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
pvp warriors still exist? wtf
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
IM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
http://hahgay.com/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
im in let me know when
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'm quite sure the event will be held on August 17th, and I will be spamming both trade chats the day before the event to get everyone gathered and prepared for the event. I have a lot of special ideas set up for it, so I know everyone is going to have a good time ;) More info will be given in two weeks, hasta luego, mi padres.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
what the purpose of this event ?
sit around and discuss about how bad is warrior is atm ?
this actually interest me.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Everything's bad in the 1700 bracket, Kraark, that's why it doesn't reward anything.

My money's on Akizan's gurthalak proc winning this event while Akizan is in a full fear/throwndown.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
just kill him before he can get a hit off to even proc tentacle sword!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/02/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Melubyou

problem solved, what a genious !
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
08/02/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Kraarkxx

problem solved, what a genious !

Oh, the irony!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Where there are warriors involved, I am there to test my skills against fellow comrades....
ME!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Why don't we just make this into some world pvp for lethon eh??? 40 horde and 40 alliance (don't think thats possible for alliance thoo)
Reply Quote
76 Draenei Paladin
urre
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]