85 Worgen Druid

I like this idea! \o/

Luuuv your transmog set, by the way! I'm so jealous of the staff, though :<

I transferred Ferenold from a troll, so never was able to get my hands on it, and it's like my favorite staff in the game. /cry

D'awwww, thank you!

That is a shame. How about Chillwind Staff? It's a slightly different colour, but, it is the same design and available to everyone.
Edited by Sabrina on 7/14/2012 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Luuuv your transmog set, by the way! I'm so jealous of the staff, though :<

I transferred Ferenold from a troll, so never was able to get my hands on it, and it's like my favorite staff in the game. /cry

D'awwww, thank you!

That is a shame. How about Chillwind Staff? It's a slightly different colour, but, it is the same design and available to everyone.

Oh, I actually have it! But it's not the same :<. I really need the brown coloration for my RP set, unfortanutely.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

D'awwww, thank you!

Oh, I actually have it! But it's not the same :<. I really need the brown coloration for my RP set, unfortanutely.

Ah, well, you never know. Blizzard might add some more items with that model in-game. They have a knack for model-recycling, after all.

*hugs*
Edited by Sabrina on 7/14/2012 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have my alt in here and you all should too!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Oh wow, the amount of support we've gotten here is amazing, thanks guys <3

This guild has really been why I've stayed in WoW recently, the people in it are amazing, more fun than any guild I've been in over the past few years.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I won't be leveling any alts until MoP hits unfortunately, but maybe I'll look into you guys when I am for a change of guild-scenery. :)
Reply Quote
I am surprised. though there hasnt been much discrimination here on moon guard. (unless i havnt been around long enough) still nice to see some prominent support.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warlock
07/15/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Kadrick
How does one add their guild to that list? It wasn't intentional but holy hell, BotD has like only a small handfull of straight members and we've all always been extremely accepting and a very family-like guild. Might as well get it out there.

I'm not sure if there is an official method. The majority of the guilds on the list appear to be there because members from The Spreading Taint are also a part of these other-realm guilds.

Personally, I rolled a character on Proudmoore, Horde side, and whispered around for members from the collective of The Spreading Taint (pretty much /who taint, chances are if the guild has the word 'taint' in their name, they are an affiliate guild). I then asked some of their members about the list and how to get on it, one of them was super helpful and put up a notice on the forums, requesting that our guild be added to the list. Alternatively, you could see if any of the members in BotD have a character in Taint, who could do that for you.

Or you could try asking on the forums as a guest. I'm not sure if you can or not though.
(http://taint.dkpsystem.com/forum.php)

I could be wrong, but I believe the list is intended for guilds that primarily label themselves as 'LGBT' guilds, so I can't say for sure whether or not BotD would qualify. I'd suggest telling them in a bit of detail regarding what BotD is about, so they can discern whether it is suitable for the list. Also, include the guild name, website (if it applies), and a summary of the guild in a few words, for them to add to the list.

Anyhow, I hope this helps. Best of luck! *hugs*
Edited by Demoza on 7/15/2012 2:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Mage
Edited by Ampute on 3/10/2013 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
46 Night Elf Rogue
Love the bunnies! Loads of fun with no drama! Yay!

*bump*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Wow, those are some names that I haven't seen in a long time. I created this character on Proudmoore and was a part of the Taint legion for a while before I began my server-hopping voyage. It's nice to see familiar names and their associations again.

Also, bump.
Reply Quote
38 Dwarf Paladin
Just found this, it made me happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4NVKsRMeMA
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warlock
A wild guildie found our website link for me, it has been added to the main post. Will probably be adding some more threads to the site tonight - rules, ranks, etc.

<3

<3
Edited by Demoza on 7/16/2012 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
To the top!

http://youtu.be/Hi54WXIoDas
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey look, it's a guild thread needing a bump.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
I love this guild; it's too bad I've been so inactive on this character. ):
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]