100 Worgen Druid
I'd always support a group of bunnies, one of their hunters is one of the ranged dps in our raid group. Couldn't change that for anything. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
08/25/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Velum
I'd always support a group of bunnies, one of their hunters is one of the ranged dps in our raid group. Couldn't change that for anything. ^^

One of the best hunters we've ever seen really. :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Okay. Major, major update. We officialy have a Horde branch for Rainbow Bunnies.

So if you have a Horde character that you'd like to get in, come join us in <Rainbow>! ♥
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Okay. Major, major update. We officialy have a Horde branch for Rainbow Bunnies.

So if you have a Horde character that you'd like to get in, come join us in <Rainbow>! ♥

ERMERGERD
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warlock

I did want to ask an actual question too, though. What is your policy when it comes to activity? I'm looking for a different home for a handful of alts of mine, but chances are I won't be playing them super much. I don't really want to burden a guild with them when I probably won't get around to playing them super actively until I'm actually leveling them to 90, but it'd be nice to have a change of scenery on a couple of my characters.

Currently we are fairly relaxed about acitivity. While we love active members, we also like having the company of more casual players for when they do come on. So if you'd like to have one of more of your alts in our guild on a casual basis, that would be no problem at all.
Edited by Demoza on 9/4/2012 4:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue

ERMERGERD

I APPROVE.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I did want to ask an actual question too, though. What is your policy when it comes to activity? I'm looking for a different home for a handful of alts of mine, but chances are I won't be playing them super much. I don't really want to burden a guild with them when I probably won't get around to playing them super actively until I'm actually leveling them to 90, but it'd be nice to have a change of scenery on a couple of my characters.

Currently we are fairly relaxed about acitivity. While we love active members, we also like having the company of more casual players for when they do come on. So if you'd like to have one of more of your alts in our guild on a casual basis, that would be no problem at all.

Good to know. :) I'll get in touch at some point when I figure out what I'm doing exactly, lol.

Have a free bump in the meantime!
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warlock

Good to know. :) I'll get in touch at some point when I figure out what I'm doing exactly, lol.

Have a free bump in the meantime!

Yay, I look forward to possibly meeting you soon in-game then! :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Bumping to the top, in light of recent bunny threads!
Reply Quote
Bump of support here. Might see about getting my shiny new worgen in with you all.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warlock
09/07/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Jasiri
Bump of support here. Might see about getting my shiny new worgen in with you all.

Yay. We would love to have you. ^^
Reply Quote
24 Worgen Rogue
Up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
So apparently I have developed an addiction for Tegan & Sara and the L Word. It's extremely unhealthy, but I won't lie, I'm loving every minute of it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Did Rainbow disband?

I'm getting 404 whenever I click on the guild name, and it's not showing up in player armory's either.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warlock
Did Rainbow disband?

I'm getting 404 whenever I click on the guild name, and it's not showing up in player armory's either.

I haven't had a chance to speak to anyone officially about this, but it appears to have vanished, sadly. I'll be looking into the matter though, to give a confirmation! If it has disbanded I'll see what I can do regarding getting it up and running again.

Edit: using my Gnomish detective skills I think I may have uncovered the issue, which can be readily resolved. I'll get back and confirm things tomorrow though!

Edit edit: At this point in time it seems there wasn't enough interest on Horde side, which is a shame. If we do get enough interest at some point, however, I will be more than happy to remake the guild on behalf of Rainbow Bunnies.
Edited by Demoza on 9/23/2012 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
Things you should know about me:
I like bunnies.
I have bears on my shoulders.

I think that covers all the important stuff.
Edited by Oreb on 11/16/2012 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warlock
Ooh, I'll have to look you folks up in-game. I recently returned to the game after missing most of Cataclysm and I'm looking for a good home for my shaman here, and my soon-to-be monk.

I like bunnies.

Do the bears eat bunnies? If so, we may need to give them a bone to keep them busy.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
Ooh, I'll have to look you folks up in-game. I recently returned to the game after missing most of Cataclysm and I'm looking for a good home for my shaman here, and my soon-to-be monk.

I like bunnies.

Do the bears eat bunnies? If so, we may need to give them a bone to keep them busy.

My bears are well-mannered and only eat what they're told to. I don't think there will be a problem.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warlock

My bears are well-mannered and only eat what they're told to. I don't think there will be a problem.

Oh, that is always good to hear! A good bear is a tame bear.

Then you're most welcome to join. Feel free to whisper one of our members in-game and they can direct you to an invite.
Reply Quote
24 Pandaren Monk
And then...

the Pandas hit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]