Thread moved.

Fantastic. I can't wait to meet you in game!
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Warrior
I'm giving this a bit of a push!
Reply Quote
I just wanted to add something with this bump of my thread. If you -want- to have your character press ganged onto the ship, then I'm more then happy to rp that out. It is a common tactic that Pirates would use for recruitment so I have no problem with that at all.

Actually...thinking about it I should just do a recruitment event with the intent of press ganging people whether they want to join icily or not.
Edited by Dierde on 7/15/2012 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
There's rum? I'm in.
Reply Quote
Of course there's rum, lass! What do ye expect?

((Unfortunately I'm not in game at the moment, but be sure to check for Sethran!))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I just wanted to add something with this bump of my thread. If you -want- to have your character press ganged onto the ship, then I'm more then happy to rp that out. It is a common tactic that Pirates would use for recruitment so I have no problem with that at all.

Actually...thinking about it I should just do a recruitment event with the intent of press ganging people whether they want to join icily or not.

I'd be happy to be a "recruiter" in this scenario. /evilgrin
Reply Quote
Haha, would love to have you. Let me think on where we would host it horde side and I'll see if we can't get something like this going. It would be loads of fun I think.
Reply Quote
Would you take a character that just gets the sudden urge to see the ocean and possibly make a living of pirateing, and already a thief and knife fighter? I already have a back story, but I like the idea of a cross faction pirate guild.
Reply Quote
Of course, they don't have to have a privateering background. Dierde here does not. She has experience on the sea, but not as a pirate. So we are happy to have anyone that's interested in giving this a shot. <3
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Warrior
I'm giving this another shameless bump to the front page.
Reply Quote
Oh an another shameless push for the thread.
Reply Quote
Of course there's rum, lass! What do ye expect?

((Unfortunately I'm not in game at the moment, but be sure to check for Sethran!))

Correction, lass. T'ere -was- rum.

If t'ere be a pirate crew startin' up, ja can be damned sua' I'm gonna find w'ere t'ey keep t'eir rum.
Reply Quote
....did not mean to delete that post. Anyway.

-laughs- Seems we have a task ta be findin' more rum then, thanks ta this Troll.

Also, I'll be on Dierde for a few hours leveling her and recruiting. -pokes alliance players- Come on and see me. I'm in Ironforge. ^_^
Edited by Dierde on 7/16/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
-forces this to the top- Up you go!
Reply Quote
And another push to the top.
Reply Quote
Cap'n's twin here! Also Bad !@# Mo Fo, otherwise known as the Horde-side Quartermaster Bamfon :P Just giving the thread a bump and letting you all know I'm usually Horde-side come nightfall~ usually before even. Bamf is a new toon I made for this guild, so I'm probably going to be found powerleveling him for a while yet. Gimme a pst if'n yer lookin' ta join- I'll invite ya and give the IC induction into the crew when we're both free <3
Reply Quote
Thank you so much Merry! -hugs and then is probably promptly decked...knowing her sister-
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Warrior
-throws a bomb into the thread that sends it back to the first page.-
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I handle problems. Monster sized problems. If you know what I mean.

If you see any on your ship call me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]