We can be found at: http://www.servitors.org
To Those Who Seek:
Seek no further, for we are those who would carry the banner of the Lion of Azeroth forth into war. In this order the fighting spirit of Anduin Lothar lives on, in a time when once again we contend with ancient evils, ravenous hordes and a populace under siege. In Lothar's name, we rank the safety of our world above that of our own; we seek to serve according to the example he set for us and for all of Azeroth.
Strength, Courage, Compassion: these are the values we uphold. We are swordbrethren. We are Alliance steel. We are those who fight. We are one, forged from many.
We are the Servitors of Lothar.
Not all are worthy. But if you have the courage of your convictions, if you will stand and fight alongside, then seek no further. We will be your swordbrethren as well. Join us.
Lady Marshal, Servitors of Lothar
First and Foremost: What Heavy RP Means To Us
The terms light-, medium-, and heavy-RP have been used to describe RP guilds for years. The meaning of these terms varies from person to person and group to group, but here is what we mean when we say we are a Heavy-RP guild:
- - Our focus is on roleplaying. An implied obligation exists to get involved with other members. Some RP guilds are mostly an OOC channel where roleplayers can coordinate if they so choose. That's not us. There are no OOC ranks in this guild.
- We are committed to storyline-driven RP, up to and including storylines played out over the course of months. We have some episodic stuff, but we expect followthrough on anything that makes waves. This does not mean that all of our interactions are scripted; every large-scale storyline is to remain flexible enough in the details that other members can find angles and generate additional hooks in order to give depth and color to the main arc (or even start their own side-plot). This requires good communications skills and organization, two things we have in spades.
- Our advancement comes through mostly IC means. Being the nicest and most reliable player in the world will not suffice (though it is highly appreciated!) if the character does not demonstrate competence.
- We are detail-oriented and adhere to a more conservative take on lore. We have some unusual stuff (things that fall in the gray areas) but anyone who wants to do it has to really do their homework. We expect members to take a genuine interest in learning about the lore and utilizing that knowledge to create quality, believable characters that fit readily within World of Warcraft.
- Our IC experience is not humorous by default. When it comes down to it our characters are soldiers. They can cut loose with the best of them, they can be ridiculous, but many of our IC interactions do take place in a professional environment.