[A]<Weekend Warrior> Selling Heroic DS Mounts

90 Night Elf Druid
9260
<Weekend Warrior> is now selling Heroic Deathwing Mounts and Gear.

Runs are guaranteed to be quick, painless, and an easy success. All you have to do is log on, join the raid on Deathwing(or earlier if you need specific gear) and enjoy the ride. Runs will be completed either Tuesday or Friday. If you need a specific week or day of the week, please let us know when placing your order. Thanks!

Pricing
Deathwing Kill Only w/ Mount -- 250k
Full 8/8 Clear w/ Mount -- 275k
Deathwing Kill Only, No Mount -- 75k
Full 8/8 Clear, No Mount -- 100k
All packages come with available gear.

Most gear is available, with the exception of a few select pieces our raiders still need. Gear will only be sold in conjunction with a mount or title package, but does not have to be from Deathwing only.

Get your mounts before MoP makes them hard or even impossible to obtain!

To reserve your spot, a 20% deposit is required, with the remaining 80% paid at the start of your raid. Should you be unable to make your raid day and unable to reschedule, your deposit will be forfeit. Should we for whatever reason fail to provide your requested service to you, we will refund any payment plus 10% for your troubles.

Availability is as follows(date listed is the Tuesday of each week)

Week of 7/31--Khorne---8/8 clear, Mount, Gear --- DEPOSIT PAID
Week of 8/7--Spacemonkeys---8/8 Clear, Mount, gear --- Tentatively Reserved
Week of 8/14--Mount Run only
Week of 8/21--Mount Run only
Edited by Uthlyq on 7/28/2012 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
9665
07/16/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Uthlyq
Pricing is negotiable and can be discussed in game.


How and when are the best times to get a hold of you, or someone else in your guild?
Edited by Missminge on 7/16/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
9260
One of us(Kadazan or Uthlyq) will almost always be on. In the off chance that one of us is not on, send me a mail and I'll try to get in touch with you :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
9260
Still Selling, and have a title run open for next Friday. Only 75k, and we already have a happy customer to tell you just how easy it is!
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warrior
10805
Fast and clean run.
Worth your time if its worth your gold. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
9260
This Friday's run is still open! Come in and get Savior of Azeroth for only 75k gold and 20 minutes of your time!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
9260
As our happy customer Shizuma(Sov #1) will tell you. It's the best deal in town!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
9260
From now, we will only be selling mount runs unless no mount run is bought for the week, in which case we will open a title run. See first post for available schedules.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
7785
i buy 4 100k
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
1945
Great service, very smooth and professionally done. Thanks again guys! Couldn't be happier with how it worked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
16055
One month left for those who are mount enthusiasts! The drop rate for the Handmaiden will be reduced. See http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=5

Get yours now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]