A little idea I have.

85 Human Paladin
Ok so over the past couple of nights I've been thinking of something to do to get more viewers on my stream, and get people on the server that are good more publicity. So here's the idea.

I will be giving out a service to players at a small fee. Obviously in game for now. This service would be to help that individual who has paid, cap each week for 3 weeks. This would also guarantee a spot on my Real ID list. Their name on my stream title for when we do 2s to get them their weekly cap. I was thinking of doing this for 500g every 3 weeks, but once you're on my real id list I won't remove you.

Just an Idea I have, no idea if anyone would be interested but that would be cool?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This is just an idea, nothing final. I mean my stream is still going and I'd rather not have everyone hate me right away if something bad were to happen. So I most likely will just be doing this for free for a long time until I get DDoS'd again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
damn, i had a... different "service" in mind
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
07/16/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Retxtreme
I'd rather not have everyone hate me

With threads like this you just keep digging your hole deeper.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/16/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Syza
I'd rather not have everyone hate me

With threads like this you just keep digging your hole deeper.

Sorry but !@#$ happens. If people really are going to hate me this much for throwing around ideas, then I'd rather not associate myself with them anyways lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
at least you have a cute face
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
damn...all this time i've been streaming for free. i could've been rich.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
07/16/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Retxtreme
get more viewers on my stream

I just think you're trying too hard on the wrong aspect.

Why would I watch a 1750 stream when I could watch my friend's 2500?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/16/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Syza
get more viewers on my stream

I just think you're trying too hard on the wrong aspect.

Why would I watch a 1750 stream when I could watch my friend's 2500?

No ones begging you to come watch the stream. This is just an idea, no idea if I'll actually do it due to the fact that I've been busy and I'm sort of lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You can add me on real id and feel important. All the cool kids have me on real id.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Responding to yourself on an alt is not normal behavior
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
07/17/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Kagrenac

He must think he's Sayir.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

He must think he's Sayir.

Sayir truly is a champion at this forum game.
Reply Quote
This is a good idea, except for the part where you're charging money.....lmao

You're charging money for the "opportunity" to cap with you, when the same can be done for free by spending roughly 35 seconds in trade chat?

You're charging money for the "opportunity" to be on your real ID, when I've never heard of you, and the whole point of this little project is to bring viewers to your stream, so apparently no one else has heard of you either?

It's a good idea, but you're being greedy.

07/16/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Retxtreme
I've been busy and I'm sort of lazy.

Think we found the answer here folks.

A good stream doesn't just happen. You actually need to have some talent, and you need to work at it for a considerable amount of time if you want it to be at all lucrative.

Please understand I'm not trying to personally bash you at all, but you really should be more realistic.
Edited by Ikyteu on 7/17/2012 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]