jokes?

seems alot of these threads are angry. how about a thread with just jokes?no need to comment on other ppls jokes, just use the "like" option. or report the ones that step over the line. ill start it off

a little boy walks into a brothel, dragging a dead frog on a leash. he asks the lady if he can have a woman with chicken pox on her lips. the lady says " you are just a little boy. you have to leave" the little boy slaps a 100 $ bill on the table, and the lady says " well, i still cant help you, all of our girls are clean". so he slaps 300$ on the table, the lady thinks for a sec, and says.. ok, 3rd door on the right, but only a kiss or 2."

the little boy drags his frog down the hall, 5 mins later he is walking back out with lipstick on his mouth. the brothel owner asks him to stop a sec. then asks him " i have to know, why did you want a girl with chicken pox on her lips?"

the little boy looks at her and says .. " well, im going to go home and kiss the baby sitter, the babysitter is going to kiss my dad, my dad will kiss my mom, my mom will kiss the mail man, and THATS the S.OB. who ran over my frog!"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
a lizard is walking thro the jungle, and he see's a monkey up on a limb, smoking a fatty. he yells " hey monkey, can you share" the monkey does but warns him " careful, its pretty good"after a few min, the lizard is really thirsty. so he climbs down and walks to the river. as he is leaning over the edge he slips and falls in. a gator happens to be passing by, so he puts the lizard back on the shore, and asks what happened. the lizard tells the gator about the monkey, and how messed up he got.

so the gator goes to the tree with the monkey, and says "hey monkey" the monkey looks down and says " holy crap man, how much water did you drink!?!?!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This thread is a joke.

/lol
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Rammbone, you are not funny.

/thread
Reply Quote
07/17/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Thrallmart
no need to comment on other ppls jokes, just use the "like" option. or report the ones that step over the line.

if you have nothing to contribute, its best to just say nothing.

"It's better to let ppl THINK you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

the forum is already full of troll threads, keep it out of this one at least
Edited by Thrallmart on 7/18/2012 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
if you have nothing to contribute, its best to just say nothing.

"It's better to let ppl THINK you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

No, I'm trying to make you feel bad about starting a joke thread and then posting awful jokes, that is contribution.

I'm not sure what the relevance of that quote is, unless you are calling someone stupid for not laughing at your poor jokes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/18/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Xaníth
You shoulda seen the idiocy he used to spew in Trade Chat. Always a bunch of stupid, unfunny references to stupid movies/TV shows that nobody has seen before, he gets a few pity laughs from his guildies and he thinks he's the King of Comedy

and that was said by xanith. sooo. i guess it does qualify as a joke, not a good one tho.

"a woman was working in a !@#$% bank when suddenly a man with a mask walks in, points a gun at her, and tells her to drink 2 samples from the shelf behind her. she pauses, and he cocks the gun. so she grabs one and downs it, he tells her to drink another one, so she does. as she finishes, the man pulls off his mask and its her husband and he says ' see... its not that hard is it?!?!?"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
a man was passing an old Indian reservation. he stops at an old run down gas station. gets gas and a drink. On his way back to his car, he sees an old indian leaning up against the garage and a even older mule. the man asks " do you know what time it is? the old man looks at him, and then reaches over and grabs the mule by the testicals, gently holds them up for a few seconds, then lets go, looks at the young man and says " it bout 2:30"

the young man, impressed by this, tells him " ill give you 1,000 $ if you can teach me how o do that". the old indian agreed and said " trick is, grab both and lift them up at the same time..... then you can see the clock on that wall over there"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
my jokes are horrible, (still better than what you have offered) but yet.... here you are... keeping up with this thread like its your fix. making sure to read, and post.

but by all means, post some good jokes. you have the floor... "show me up" .

/challenge

or just keep at the weak attempts to troll. apparently that's the only thing you know how to do. you'd think you could at least be better at it.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
my jokes are horrible, (still better than what you have offered) but yet.... here you are... keeping up with this thread like its your fix. making sure to read, and post.

but by all means, post some good jokes. you have the floor... "show me up" .

/challenge

or just keep at the weak attempts to troll. apparently that's the only thing you know how to do. you'd think you could at least be better at it.

http://hahgay.com/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
....... not even going to look at the link, you lose, either offer something better, or shut up.

to the post below those were actual troll threads.
Edited by Rammbone on 7/20/2012 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
07/20/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Rammbone
....... not even going to look at the link, you lose, either offer something better, or shut up.

You have been arguing with trolls; you lost a few posts ago. Rule 14.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
few short ones.

What smells like red paint but, is blue?

blue paint!

what did god say the first time he saw eve bathing in the ocean?

"now ill never get that smell out of fish"

How many night elfs can you fit into a honda civic?

well, you can get 6 into the ashtray alone
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
few short ones.

What smells like red paint but, is blue?

blue paint!

what did god say the first time he saw eve bathing in the ocean?

"now ill never get that smell out of fish"

How many night elfs can you fit into a honda civic?

well, you can get 6 into the ashtray alone

So you give us a completely stupid one, a smelly !@#$%^ one and a Jewish burning one...stop posting please you bumbling idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
where the hell did you see any anti Jewish comment from me? keep your racism to your self.

once again, poor lil cant get laiduth couldn't think of anything to offer, and has resorted to " you are a poopy head"

by ALL MEANS, if you can do better, do it, i wouldn't mind a good laugh. or remain one of the retards who cant , and only run ppl down who make any effort.
no skin off my back. but this is the last time ill respond to you, unless you are able to at least come up with something new to say.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Your mamas so fat, i shadow-stepped her and got a loading screen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]