<Quantum Force> 25man 8/8 Heroic LF DPS

90 Undead Rogue
<Quantum Force> is currently recruiting for our 25-man progression roster. Go to Quantum-force.enjin.com for more info

Progression: 8/8HM Dragon soul, 7/7HM Firelands

Raid Times (CST)
Tue: 7:30p-11:30pm
Wed: 7:30-11:30pm
Thu: 7:30-11:30pm

Clearing on Wednesday Until Mist

Classes Needed:

ELE SHAMAN
RESTO SHAMAN
MAGE
WARLOCK
SHADOW PRIEST
ANY high parsing DPS

We will always consider exceptional applicants.

The Quantum force tag is not only a privilege, but it is a great responsibility. We are very demanding of our members, and we also understand that you should not demand any less of us.

Quantum Force plans to maintain a raiding roster of approximately 30 players to accommodate the more demanding raid encounters composition-wise. Therefore, our raiders should be under the conviction that substitutions are going to be made during a raid to compensate for this.

OUR RAID TIMES ARE TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY FROM 7:30-11:30 PM SERVER TIME
OUR LOOT SYSTEM IS COUNCIL BASED
For Prospective Quantum force Members:
• Apply at Quantum-force.enjin.com
• Quantum force's trial period is one month where the guild will analyze and make the decision

Thanks for your time and interest in Quantum force! We look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by Killnoise on 7/24/2012 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Send me a telegram ingame if u want. 395 hpaly 8/8 ds hm and 380 resto shammy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Dont need H pallys right now :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Leh bump ~
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I dont know you and dont want to know you. k thx
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
390 ilvl ele/enhance shaman, didn't raid progression in DS, but i did get 6/7 heroic FL pre-nerf. If interested, mail in game (on Auchindoun).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Awful guild, awful players.

I don't know why all these terrible guilds think switching to 25m will help them, you are just going to collapse come MoP (or fail miserably again.)

funny how you hide behind a lower level...were you kicked for being terrible?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Cynok
85 Orc Warlock
Nightmare Asylum
Well for a fact im not behind no alt, and i agree 100% that this guild is not only one of the worst guilds on server with no potential but you guys also ninja from pugs who carry your guild, when I came to confront your gm about the situation he had no words, he just banned me like a 16 year old kid he actually is. You post in trade all the time trying to sell mounts when in fact you only killed madness 1 time on 25 man and also 19 of your guildies need the mount still. Any smart individual can tell you guys plan on just taking their gold for the fact that everyone in your guild still needs the mount. Enough said, also it's funny that 1 pug from stimulate and 1 pug from encore had to lead your raid to even kill 8/8 hm because your guild is so sloppy and un-organized..

So true.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
08/02/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Cynok
Well for a fact im not behind no alt, and i agree 100% that this guild is not only one of the worst guilds on server with no potential but you guys also ninja from pugs who carry your guild, when I came to confront your gm about the situation he had no words, he just banned me like a 16 year old kid he actually is. You post in trade all the time trying to sell mounts when in fact you only killed madness 1 time on 25 man and also 19 of your guildies need the mount still. Any smart individual can tell you guys plan on just taking their gold for the fact that everyone in your guild still needs the mount. Enough said, also it's funny that 1 pug from stimulate and 1 pug from encore had to lead your raid to even kill 8/8 hm because your guild is so sloppy and un-organized..

Lol kid you are the only ninja i know. ninja from this guild before we kicked you. go ninja more gear maybe you will get better lol cynok you cant tank for !@#$ and much less dps hell even swap gear lolol. we dont ninja just because we carried you and you didnt get gear doesnt mean we are ninja's get less mad and bad. k thx.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
08/02/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Joltzy
Talk about being terrible, you're over 400ilvl that can barely hit 40k on a single target fight, should rethink before trying to burn other people for being "bad".

Lol pandahz Aka Joltzy dont be mad bro i declined you now get over it and go get the declined from the next guild. bro if i make an alt run ill think about taking you if i want to carry you ok.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I heard Cynok likes Droopy Donkey Bawls in his mouth.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
08/02/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Cynok

This coming from a !@#$ty player. How cute.. I raided with this child once upon a time not only does he die to %^-*ing stupid !@#$ he's a raging little %^-* as well. Before you try to !@#$ talk other people make corrections to yourself first.

Overall you're most likely fat irl and a virgin who rages so hard on wow that you kill innocent kittens. And then have sex with them
Reply Quote
6 Human Warlock
08/02/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Cynok
You guys are some of the worst players on illidan-US, I refuse to even condone in this pity forum anymore. SS what I ninjaed or it didn't happen bro, you guys will never ever ever be as good as me, joltzy, tracerz or any other player who carried your guild. Killnoise be honest for once, you know only reason I was in your guild was to help you, but after you became a ninja for loot 2 months before MoP, I have no respect for you. You just turned 16 trying to run a progression guild and it's just not gonna happen, look at your guild logs and look at how many people left after 1 raid each week. Think before you speak child.

"condone in this pity forum anymore"??? please don't misuse words my uneducated friend. saw those youtube vids, smart guy over here. maybe you were thinking of condoms, sorry peanut brain. you'll hopefully amount to as much as my name equates to numerically.
Edited by Xerø on 8/2/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
@Cynok
@Joltzy

Please go troll somewhere else. Honestly, how do you find the time to sit there and talk bad about people. Only one you're hurting is yourself. Grow up and find a different way to spend your time. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]