Dear Horde

90 Night Elf Druid
Dear horde of coilfang (not all of you, but a few of you),
please grow the hell up. Seriously, I'm tired of you punkass kids who think you're badass cause you PvP on the dominant side of a server and that whenever you kill someone you: /spit /rude or whatever. Most of you are trash at PvP anyways so quit acting like you're the best thing since sliced bread.

To the rest of the horde that don't act like this, I thank you and encourage you to help show the others how to act like an adult.

Sincerely,
Fangara
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
HOW DARE WE PVP ON A PVP REALM #ENDHORDETERRORISM
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/26/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Trolladin
HOW DARE WE PVP ON A PVP REALM #ENDHORDETERRORISM

Go back and read my post. I'm not complaining about PvP. I'm just sick and tired of the terribads on this server going /spit or /rude or /slap or whatever whenever they kill someone in TB or something. But nice try. Maybe one day you can be a true troll.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
07/26/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Fangara
Go back and read my post. I'm not complaining about PvP. I'm just sick and tired of the terribads on this server going /spit or /rude or /slap or whatever whenever they kill someone in TB or something. But nice try. Maybe one day you can be a true troll.

hey man you are the one that died.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah they have a point , don't suck and you wont have to worry about it baddie
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Heard that animal is back and running. So why not make friends on horde side? This is a solid strategy to not end up in the GY.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yea listen to freakstyle, kiss our asses and beg for our mercy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As usual, the simple minded missed the point of the post. As usual, the complaint wasn't about the world pvp or even getting ganked and camped. It was about the general disrespect that players have to sit and macro as rude of comments possible in order to build their own self-esteem and feel like the big bad internet tough-guy they hope to be. But then, what do you expect? The teen generation can't respect themselves why should it translate into anything but?

07/29/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Trolladin
So glad you went Horde again trolladin, trade chat is much quieter without you. On a side note, World PVP is not ganking unsuspecting players then running away before they rez, or camping said player. But then as long as your kill total increased by one I guess it really doesn't matter how you got there.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
1. If somebody on a video game typing backslash spit offends you, I am glad you are nowhere near an official position such as government or wal-mart cashier.

2. If somebody on a video game typing backslash spit is considered a tough guy to you, I'm confident you like rainbows.

3. If you think trade chat was "loud" at some point, I am confident you have some crazy disorder where you can hear text which is actually kinda cool and may perhaps be a super power so maybe you should contact NASA.

4. You got camped by Trolladin??? LOL. Love that guy, but...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/29/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Trolladin

How does me getting killed 5v1 make me bad? If anything that makes them bad since they all feel that they have to gang up on me to win.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
07/31/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Fangara

How does me getting killed 5v1 make me bad? If anything that makes them bad since they all feel that they have to gang up on me to win.

What!?! you can't win 5v1? Cmon...
I used to love that on this character, back when I actually played him. Get the best tank gear possible in early wrath, go frost, while using the best weapon in the game at the time, and just see how many people I could take out before I went down. Also, you are a druid, can't you just fly, swim, stealth, or.. run(?) away?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So glad you went Horde again trolladin, trade chat is much quieter without you. On a side note, World PVP is not ganking unsuspecting players then running away before they rez, or camping said player. But then as long as your kill total increased by one I guess it really doesn't matter how you got there.

>Alliance trade chat
>Active

Choose one
Edited by Trolladin on 7/31/2012 1:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/31/2012 12:09 AMPosted by Popezilla
1. If somebody on a video game typing backslash spit offends you, I am glad you are nowhere near an official position such as government or wal-mart cashier.
Actually, if I were spit on at work it would offend me and would be reported so this point has no merit.

2. If somebody on a video game typing backslash spit is considered a tough guy to you, I'm confident you like rainbows.
It goes way beyond the macro, i actually had Volcanon go on an ally toon after I killed him once ragin about my actions, so no I don't believe most of the toon population has the stones to do this in RL. Thus the internet tough-guy.

3. If you think trade chat was "loud" at some point, I am confident you have some crazy disorder where you can hear text which is actually kinda cool and may perhaps be a super power so maybe you should contact NASA.
Literal man is funny.

4. You got camped by Trolladin??? LOL. Love that guy, but...
Never got camped by trolladin, I am pretty sure as bad at PVP that I am he would not get the opportunity. Overall, you didn't support your point that it is acceptable to be disrespectful. Just accept that society today is heading to the sewers and the generation upcoming does not give any hope to change this perception. Hiding behind a pixel and saying "Oh I don't act like that in RL" doesn't work.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thoraen are you mexican by any chance the way you word your sentences remind me of a mexican
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
When english looks like a foreign language to you Trolladin, it's time to use a book for more than a booster seat to your computer desk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its the way you word things , not the language
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Dear horde of coilfang (not all of you, but a few of you),
please grow the hell up. Seriously, I'm tired of you punkass kids who think you're badass cause you PvP on the dominant side of a server and that whenever you kill someone you: /spit /rude or whatever. Most of you are trash at PvP anyways so quit acting like you're the best thing since sliced bread.

To the rest of the horde that don't act like this, I thank you and encourage you to help show the others how to act like an adult.

Sincerely,
Fangara

Stop complaining, you don't know what its like to grow up on the mean streets of Orgimmar.

I don't have to share with you why I am not afraid to take over Stormwind with my fellow horde homies but I will.

You see it all started when I was 11 years old. I was walking around the Valley of Strength minding my own business when a Blood Elf put a piece of gum in his mouth then proceeded to throw the wrapper on the floor. He was littering!!! Sure someone eventually picked it up but I had to see that!

There were Orgrimmar guards at the Zepllin and some Goblin cut unfront of me, and the guards did nothing!!! It is anarchy here.

My family life wasn't any better! My Tauren father only made 100,000 gold a month!
My mother yeah she tried, but do you think the dishes washed themselves, or the clothes dried themselves?

My neighbors were twins, and when they reached level 85 they got a Chopper, but they had to share it!!!

So please stop complaining, unless you have been where I have. Growing up in the streets of Orgrimmar is tough and that is why I am a Gangster from Orgrimmar and you are an Immigrant from Stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dang Fangara you sure did own me twice , the first time was me with around 25 gaurds on me while low on health and the second time you had help from 2 rather good players , I sure am impressed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]