andorhal pve progression

95 Goblin Priest
08/09/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Kesenai
everyone complains about how awful and underpopulated andorhal is.

Didn't you make two thread about making Andorhal on the suggest realms list rofl...

i'm not complaining.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
08/10/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Kesenai
Just hypocritical that's all. You said you want the people here to focus on getting better and working as a group, then you make threads about putting Andorhal on the suggested realm list. That is asking for inexperienced players to walk through the doors of your realm. Instead try recruiting people who have progression and want a low pop server.

So you can only want one or the other? If you want people on the server to stick together you can't want the server to have more people coming in to continue thriving?

if anyone needs help most of the people in my guild would be happy to offer advice or fill a spot in one of your raids if you're missing people. don't be afraid to ask.

i'm also happy to help move items from horde to alliance if you see something on the horde auction house (gems, gear, herbs, etc) that will help your guild.

remember, the better we do as a realm the more attractive the realm looks to people who could potentially transfer here which means better quality recruits.

If you read the above, it's not hypocritical at all to offer help, want people to stick together, and at the same time wanting more people (experienced or not) to come to our server.

What would be hypocritical is if he said "We don't need more people on this server, we can do amazing by ourselves." Then turned around and talked about us needing moved to the Recommended category of the realm list. Also, along with others, Simple Math recruits people from Andorhal and off server all the time, so not sure where you were going with that lol :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Simple Math has been very hypocritical.
05/12/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Minted
Or people could just consolidate all of their tears in one thread. Making more threads won't solve anything, it just makes you look like a child. Now if you really have a problem go dig up some pennies from your couch and transfer.

it's time to vote! respond with your choice of answer:

a) we definitely need another thread about this

b) stop crying

c) if you don't like it then leave
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Priest
simple math's official stance on this server's population and progression is a positive one. we support and invite new people on this realm and would love to see old players come back as well.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Making a comment like "Because new servers attract...wait for it...NEW PLAYERS" makes you look like a huge tool, if we get new players who aren't that good at the game yet...then help them? If you want to play on such a low pop server where it's nearly dead, then go play a single player game...? Lol?

You seem to have very strong feelings for wanting a nearly dead server to stay dead....yet you want to play a large sized MMO like World of Warcraft, bit hypocritical isn't it? Also if you would read the other thread, the whole point is players shouldn't HAVE TO pay the money to xfer off a server just because the company refuses to help out their player base so they can make more money.

Let's just say, hypothetically, tomorrow we were merged with two other servers and we are now a med-high pop server which totally ruined your plan to be on a much smaller server...would you happily pay again to transfer off?
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Priest
bad players help the economy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ATP
I've played on "Suggested" realms before. I don't really understand why you would associate the two considering almost every expansion the most common person I see roll on those servers are returning players who want to start on servers with everyone on a fresh, even slate. With MoP just around the corner, trying to say it is a bad idea is just silly.

Not to mention as I said before it isn't entirely about creating a huge pool of players that we're going to make one super guild out of. Simple Math especially doesn't really need this considering they are one of the higher progression guilds on US servers. The main idea of have a recommended server is that we will have a better built economy and more middle and low tier guilds to create an experience outside of your tuesday night raids.

An example of this is end WOTLK Alliance. We had high tier guilds such as All Thats Lefts and low tier guilds such as Legion (This isn't a stab, I'm basing it off progression). One was able to clear full ICC runs relative to its release while one was more casual and the other did not until much later in the patch when the buff was higher. This made it so that higher tier guilds we're able to sell or even just pug with middle and lower tier guilds helping one anothers "progression" (One getting gold to fund runs the other getting gear to help their runs)

Now, if you still want to ignore all that and just say FLOODS OF NEW PLAYERS ARE BAD. Another thing to consider is just a blunt population check and how it will help the server. It is really hard to get a player of any aspect of this game whether its PvP or PvP when your server is so underpopulated. You can't convince a PvP player to come when there is no WPvP, player base to arena with, or even PvE guilds to buy trinkets from. PvErs wont come when you have no opportunities for things like economy, GDKP, or even PvP on the side. There comes a point when your population has devolved into what it is now where there is almost NO interaction with other people on the server outside of your own small guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ATP
Also I like pizza more than I like server transferring so fix Andorhal so I can buy more pizza
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
08/11/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Handsomepaul
Also I like pizza more than I like server transferring so fix Andorhal so I can buy more pizza

Now I want pepperoni pizza...FIX DA SERVUR
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Priest
08/11/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Handsomepaul

working on it!

i've said it before but i'm ready to dump over two million gold into the andorhal economy when mop hits and people start farming again... so those who want to be a part of that can stick around!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ATP
Its hard to have a conversation with you when you completely snip and pick at everything you think you have a counter point on. You really just ignored half of what I said and told me I haven't said anything. Especially silly to tell me I have no statistics in an arguement where neither of us do. So yeah, I will put personal experiences ahead of just blind criticism.

And I dont believe it, again having played on servers not this one I can say without a doubt there is no world PvP on this server worth speaking of. The last time I've even seen PvP outside of a BG on here I had to go into Orgrimmar to get it, even that was pretty scarce.

I understand where you are coming from, you come to this server for what I'm assuming is to get a server first achievement for 90 or something along those lines. I really can't imagine any other reason that you would be so heavily resistant to an influx of players on a server that needs it desperately. Reminds me of the people who would play ret paladins and feral druids in BC and complain when they get put on par with any other competitive spec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ATP
08/12/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Kesenai
Its hard to have a conversation with you when you completely snip and pick at everything you think you have a counter point on. You really just ignored half of what I said and told me I haven't said anything. Especially silly to tell me I have no statistics in an arguement where neither of us do. So yeah, I will put personal experiences ahead of just blind criticism.

And yet I see no numbers, blue posts, or any evidence. See this is how you properly build and create arguments. Come back when you have a decent story then we can talk.

And yet you have no counter arguement. You are no high authority on anything that would make where you stand any more official than mine despite you thinking so. I've given you evidence based off how the server has changed in the time of a year, even though just looking at things like the auction house compared to that of an even medium population server is enough.

I'm sure you will continue to ignore everything I say with another SHOW ME DA BLUE response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]