90 Undead Warrior
MAL YOU DONT EVEN HAVE BLOODTHIRSTY TITLE? GTFO SCRUB LOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
D:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/11/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Handsomepaul
An example of this is end WOTLK Alliance. We had high tier guilds such as All Thats Lefts and low tier guilds such as Legion (This isn't a stab, I'm basing it off progression). One was able to clear full ICC runs relative to its release while one was more casual and the other did not until much later in the patch when the buff was higher. This made it so that higher tier guilds we're able to sell or even just pug with middle and lower tier guilds helping one anothers "progression" (One getting gold to fund runs the other getting gear to help their runs)
Ok lets get it right. legion was a lving guild till me and wife started playing. When i hit lv 80 on my 1st toon ICC was at a 25% nerf already. With just a few months till cata. We were a pvp guild in WotLK. We never got full clear icc as a guild till cata. If u rly paid attention u would know this before u use us as a example. Now better guilds to compare it to would be LOC, SCN exc. people that were raiding then. We would still pug into LOC runs till the end of WotLK. Just wanted to clear that up. Did not take offence just bad example.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
RLY
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yea nj i started filling legions ranks to fight iwc and push them out of SW. Legion has been around since BC. but the highest it ever got in pop was a total of about 40 peeps including alts till i hit lv 80 and pushed for pvp.
Edited by Ihasidea on 8/16/2012 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Like I said, wasn't a stab. I didn't go into full background on Legion but it still stands how one guild which wasn't focused on progression and raid clearing still benefited the bigger guilds while benefiting from them. All I wanted to get across :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If we take a server recruitment thread to the runescape forums, I predict a great resurgence on Andorhal.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
ATP
09/11/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Wonderbunz
If we take a server recruitment thread to the runescape forums, I predict a great resurgence on Andorhal.

I believe if you post on other server forums more people would reroll here just to be next to you and your panty-dropping hat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ATP
09/11/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Wonderbunz

God, I remember when I first came here this server was seriously nothing but runescapers and asians.

On a side note, Billy, Jarik, and a bunch of others are going to be playing again for MoP (not here).
Edited by Handsomepaul on 9/11/2012 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]