Exciting RBG opportunities!!

90 Orc Warrior
Evil Clown Sector is currently hosting a weekly RBG group. Our roster only currently consists of monday nights but we do hope to expand to more nights as our group grows. You are not required to join the guild but having one of the guild RBG leaders on real ID is recommended and spots will be given out with priority to those who show up consistently.

After a quick brainstorm our current team consists of:

Weedroll (Bbqz): Protection Warrior (full cata)
Fv: Balance (416 rathrak)
Cyperus: Holy Paladin (Full cata)
Blaintrain: Retribution

Some other unconfirmed members, but people who have expressed an interest in participating in pvp with me:

Meatflay: Shadow (legendary)
Guyza: Frost
Honzo: Subtetly (legendary)

Anyone with relevant experience is welcome to sign up for our first crack at it on the 30th, the less cross-realm the better. We are looking for a consistent DK, Shaman, and Disc so if your interested let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Do you have to be good? Or can I come? :P
Reply Quote
I'd be down for the Disc healing position. I've just come back to dread. So i am on the server now.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
i know you already have a rogue but id love to put my name down
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Im keen, arms warrior
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]