Storming Stormwind

90 Goblin Rogue
Hi all this is my first post on the forum ever. Im creating a group of fellow Horde members for weekly raiding of stormwind for achievement, all who are interested either post here or send me an in game mail, all are welcome doesn't matter what you ilvl is or your lvl, i just want to have fun and hopefully take down The King im on pretty much every day at one point or another you can also whisper me if you wish hope you all have fun playing the game and hope to see you for the raiding.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!
Reply Quote
I salute you.

/Salute
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
/nod
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Btw i enjoy long walks in the canals , slaying all the npc's in mage quarter , and spying on your city daily ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde Strike Force will have your back!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
i appreciate the help let me know when and how many members of your guild will join the cause and when is a good time for you thank you so much
Reply Quote
Were you in my 40 man raid on Stormwind today?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
your nru why would u raid ur own city lol
Reply Quote
Because I'm !@#$ing insane.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
lol that has yet to be determined , and yes i was in a raid on SW today but it epically failed bad coop , not sure if it was a 40 man tho
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]