<Rehab> 8/8HM Recruiting for MOP!

90 Orc Warlock
<Rehab> is a Horde progression guild based on Area 52 and is currently recruiting exceptional players to finish out Dragon Soul. We are looking for players that can make at least 85% of raids, and can consistently perform to their highest level during raid hours. All spots in our 25m raid are competitive, so anyone capable of solid performance is encouraged to apply.

While we do focus on progression raiding, we enjoy keeping a relaxed and mature guild atmosphere with quite a few laughs even during difficult encounters.

<Rehab> is currently 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

Raiding Hours:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00PM – 12:00AM (EST)
7:00PM – 11:00PM (CST)
5:00PM – 9:00PM (PST)

<Rehab> uses a Loot System known as EPGP to distribute loot; it uses a ratio of attendance to gear received. It allows us to keep our consistent members geared, while proving to be less of a barrier to newer members.

Initiates are taken in and go through a six week trial, and providing they perform well and keep above 85% attendance will become a Raider. During this time you are still eligible for loot, and often receive it! It is more so to see your dedication.

Our current needs:
- Death Knight/Paladin or Warrior Tank
- HEALERS
- Mage
- Hunter
- Anyone strong at their chosen class! We can use as many solid players as possbile going into Mists of Pandaria!

Even though your class may not be listed above, we still have potential openings for any strong class so please apply if you are interested. Above all we are looking for consistent players to solidify our 25 man roster going into Mists of Pandaria. We DO NOT recruit for the bench.

Contact Information:
Swift, Mondlevic, or Nèf by in game mail or whisper, feel free to message anyone online in our guild regarding any inquiries. You can apply @ www.rehabguild.com.

Note: Nèf is N(alt+0232)f

www.Rehabguild.com
Edited by Nèf on 7/30/2012 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
We're new here, really digging the server so far!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i love lamp
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Glad to be in Rehab - Lindsay Lohan
Reply Quote
<------------ Hunter looking to transfer to Area 52.
Reply Quote
3 Human Mage
hey I'm a 404 equipped legendary mage
im 8/8h
7/7h
5/5h
nef dead

I'm currently in search of a new mop home

if any interest please do contact me at my real id adamelennia@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
402 6/8H DK tank/ Frost DK LF H raiding guild
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Anyone interested should apply @ www.rehabguild.com

Once you apply I'll interview you, and we can go from there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
do u know, the muffin man?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
i suppose this should be bumped?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
<Rehab> is a Horde progression guild based on Area 52 and is currently recruiting exceptional players to progress into Mists of Pandaria. We are looking for players that can make at least 85% of raids, and can consistently perform to their highest level during raid hours. All spots in our 25m raid are competitive, so anyone capable of solid performance is encouraged to apply.

While we do focus on progression raiding, we enjoy keeping a relaxed and mature guild atmosphere with quite a few laughs even during difficult encounters.

<Rehab> is currently 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

Raiding Hours:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00PM – 12:00AM (EST)
7:00PM – 11:00PM (CST)
5:00PM – 9:00PM (PST)

<Rehab> uses a Loot System known as EPGP to distribute loot; it uses a ratio of attendance to gear received. It allows us to keep our consistent members geared, while proving to be less of a barrier to newer members.

Initiates are taken in and go through a six week trial, and providing they perform well and keep above 85% attendance will become a Raider. During this time you are still eligible for loot, and often receive it! It is more so to see your dedication.

Our current needs:
- HEALERS
- Strong ranged DPS
- Anyone strong at their chosen class! We can use as many solid players as possbile going into Mists of Pandaria!

Even though your class may not be listed above, we still have potential openings for any strong class so please apply if you are interested. Above all we are looking for consistent players to solidify our 25 man roster going into Mists of Pandaria. We DO NOT recruit for the bench.

Contact Information:
Swift, Mondlevic, or Nèf by in game mail or whisper, feel free to message anyone online in our guild regarding any inquiries.

Note: Nèf is N(alt+0232)f

www.Rehabguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
upupup
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bueno
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
roughly 13hrs till MoP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]