Midnight Carnival - Everything you need

100 Night Elf Druid
Midnight Carnival - Lvl 25 Everything guild, 800+ members.

What do you want from a guild? For some people it's just companionship. For other's it's raiding, or PVP. And still others are looking for help leveling and learning the game without being insulted. Midnight Carnival offers all of these options to any player and as many alts as they like, regardless of skill or toon level.

Established 3/31/10, with around 800 members, Midnight Carnival is built on mutual respect and friendship.

Friendship defined as: "a cooperative and supportive relationship between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotates a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as the exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors."

Above all else we want all our members to have fun while we assist them in learning their class, their spec, how to use and play the game, and how to be the best them possible in a supportive, non judgemental environment.

Players are encouraged to ask questions of every kind and never feel they will be insulted when the answer is given. We hope someday they will pay it forward and pass this information on to others who need the help.

What we offer:
Ventrilo, Repairs, 8 slot Bank, Lvl 25 Guild Perks, a large and active member base, a webite, a facebook group, and a facebook newsfeed updating members on guild and Blizzard events that could effect them.

What we Do:
- Casual Rading: We have a (full - sorry!) progression team who are 4/8H DS, an open invite Saturday raid which will soon form a second team as well as an open invite group on Saturday nights from 7-10p Server time.

- PVP: We do rated Battlegrounds on Sunday Nights. We're not very hardcore about it, but we have won as many as we've lost and it's a lot of fun. We also have several arena teams looking for members in all size classes.

- Teaching: Midnight Carnival is above all else a teaching guild. No matter how new you are to the game, we will answer your questions, offer guidance, and help you understand your class and the game. Our website collects resource guides from around the web into one place and offers links to external sites that can offer you all the help you need. Guildies are prohibited from making fun of anyone's questions without facing consequence from the guild leader. We teach Class, spec, game geopraphy and interface, raiding, gearing, and stats.

- Social: You know how to play the game. You aren't really interested in raiding or PVP. You just like to do your own thing, but you like to have people to talk to while you do it. This is the place for you. You Can hang out, relax, talk, and make friends.

Midnight Carnival will never blind invite unguilded players and we do not spam chat for new people. People are in MC because they WANT to be in MC. We have no interest in having a huge roster for the sake of a huge roster, and we don't want "Just anyone."

If you are a laid back individual, with good disposition and a helpful attitude we would genuinely be honored if you would chose to call our guild home. PST any member and ask if an officer is online. Tell them you read the recruitment thread on the Wow forums and you would like to join. Or mearly leave us a note in the Guild recruitment tool in game and we will invite you as soon as we see you online.

Hope to see you soon!
Edited by Amalthia on 4/18/2015 4:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Join us! One of us! One of us!
Edited by Amalthia on 8/18/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Bein all racist 'cause im 12 Ama :(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You love the abuse. Keep Coming back for more... LAWLI...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi,

I'm looking for a new guild. Midnight Carnival looks like a really good fit but couldn't find an application on your website. How do I apply?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi,

I'm looking for a new guild. Midnight Carnival looks like a really good fit but couldn't find an application on your website. How do I apply?

Thanks.
Meant to post on this toon. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Oh, you can either message me in game, or use the LFGuild tool and leave a message. I use this toon and Amastrasza, or you can just pst any member and ask if ama or an officer is on and they can direct you :)
Reply Quote
65 Draenei Shaman
I used to believe that I was deranged, and had mental health issues until I joined this guild. Now I see that I am completely normal. *giggles*
In all seriousness, this is the nicest group of people I have had the pleasure of engaging in conversation with.
I'm new and getting to know people, and I honestly am having the time of my life in this guild.

I bet the kids guild will be awesome too! they really make you feel welcome and a part of.

Looking forward to raiding with you guys when my toon grows up.

Your loyal subject,
Bat Shammy, Doktordrae

Ps. My wardrobe is no longer an eyesore. You can say you know me now. /giggles some more
Edited by Doktordrae on 8/3/2012 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I would be seen with you anyway. Especially since I look like a bad movie villain in my steampunk pirate gear. I can pet your bat-sham head and say, "Eeeexceellent...."
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Ps. If you sign up using the in game Looking for guild tool, please be patient. No one checks it but me, and I have to catch you when we're both online for the invite. You can just pst me directly if you want.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi guys :) I've seen a lot of people out there recruiting for Pandaria... eff that. We want you right now :) Come, join us! All the perks and none of the drama :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lawli is mine, and always mine.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You can have him, he's so full of it I did nothing but change diapers all day :-p *runs away*

Love you, Lawli!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
HOW DARE YOU :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump for awesome guild that has lots of fun together! :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I would have quit WoW well over a year ago if it weren't for this guild. :]
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We're currently recruiting healers, both for bench (want to raid, and are ready to raid, just can't commit to a schedule) and ONE dedicated healer for our Friday Raid group 7-10p server (2nd day being decided on right now)

If you're interested, we're mostly a social guild, but we do require a dedicated and reliable individual who is PATIENT, fun to hang out with, and just generally an awesome person.

Yeah you should probably heal ok, too. 30K+ heals ish is our target aim. Must have a 470+ ilvl (very close is OK), vent installed (Mic not necessary) and get the concept of reading up on a fight strategy before going into the fight.

All your other toons are welcome in the guild as well, if you would like. The guild is Social/Leveling but we raid, do pvp, old content for tmog, and just have fun together. PST me, my alt Amalthia, or my Alt Maevana and lets talk.

Hope to hear from you!
Edited by Amastrasza on 11/18/2012 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Bump. We almost made member cap, so we stopped recruiting for a while, but it's a new year and we have some room now, and if you're looking for a fun place to hang your hat with people that will genuinely care about you, pst me in game :)

Or don't, and we'll both be just fine. All the best!
<3 Ama
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Hunter
its been a long time but i was in a guild with Ama once :P just saying to people looking it would be worth it to get to know some of those people (although i may not know them) DO IT. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hey guys! MC is looking for some new blood :)

Now recruiting:
~ PVP minded individuals to participate in our RBG team :)
~ People to flesh out our 3rd 10m team, starting in May (You don't need to be geared yet)
~ Social members - because what's a guild without social people?

Our #1 Guild rule is to respect your fellow guild member, and not be a D--- so if you think you're like to give it a shot, either look us up on the in game LFGuild tool, PST a member and ask if there are any officers on, or find me :) You can also leave a message here, but expect the response to be less than immediate if you go that route.

PST any member and ask if Ama is on, or an officer. Tell them you're responding to a recruitment message on the Wow forums. Hope to see you soon!
Edited by Amastrasza on 7/26/2013 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]