Ninjas on Boulderfist

90 Draenei Paladin
So tonight i was raiding on my priest in a 10 man DS and i had the conq chest ninjaed from me by the raid leader even though i won the roll and according to the rules he stated was just MS>OS. So the point of this thread is to identify the Ninjas on Boulderfist so others dont make the mistakes of raiding with them again.

My ninja raid leader was Pestelance a DK from The Aftermath can see his armory page here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/boulderfist/Pestelance/simple

if you run across another Ninja looter post their name here
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Screen shot or it didn't happen. Also, Pretty Pink Pwnies complaining about ninjas? I thought your guild was filled with them.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
HAHAHA are u effing serious. This kid just raged at me for ganking in durotar on my 80 pally calling me a baddie. So i log on my 85 and he talks crap and and wont duel me saying hes in pve gear and a blood dk..so i log on my 80 mage and 100% him. Probably the worst dk i've ever encountered in my wow lifetime.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Are you surprised? He can't even spell pestilence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
"Pestelance" is so bad. I tried to 1v1 him today blood vs. blood and he still had to have his bffs save him...i.e. "Tap" the spriest with legendary, biggest coward on the realm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
07/19/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Swiftspice
I thought your guild was filled with them.

Um where you get that idea from?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]