Heals/Dps on Drak'thul

34 Undead Mage
Which side has more heals and which side has more dps? Who has the better dps and who has the better heals. I need to know so i choose the right side after this mage became fail.

Thanks
Edited by Caminus on 7/20/2012 3:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<_<

Statistically alliance has more overall players right now, so chances are Alliance is the answer to all the questions you brought up. However, you really should just play whatever side you like the lore and races of.

And why is your mage fail? Mages have historically always been one of the best classes for PvP, and skilled mages are always needed on raid teams...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Everyone who plays a mage knows how terrible they are.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Yup we are terribad.
Reply Quote
34 Undead Mage
I don't think mages are bad it's just that I failed at picking a class that I find to be fun. So the Alliance is the better of the two at pve and pvp too? I'm mainly looking at raids for MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
First off, mages are "terribad". Horde pvp heals aren't there at all . I think Ally has more of the better players on the realm. but for pve you just have to find a group that needs what you are (if that makes sense). I wouldn't choose my faction over raiding but the top 3 raiding guilds seem to be Alliance ( http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=1&r=Drak'thul-us ). If you have friends on one side just go with them so you can be with eachother otherwise go based on what race you want to be or even the lore.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Well obviously. I used to be a pvp'er on horde.

>.>
<.<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]