Offering xfaction gold transfer service

90 Dwarf Death Knight
I'm starting a service to transfer gold cross faction. Transferring gold through the neutral AH will net you a 15% hit to your bottom line. I offer to act as a safe transfer agent for a much more reasonable 5% fee. Service available either direction.

I've been one of the major AH players on alliance side for quite some time, and have never been dishonest in my dealings.

Contact me (Smacko) in game to arrange for my services, and have a great day!
Edited by Smacko on 8/28/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Not smart to do .................... booty bay ah snipes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Cadena/Beheritt, I don't think you understand the service. This completely bypasses the neutral AH. It works like this:

-You want to xfer 5k gold from Horde side to Alliance
-Gold is traded to my horde toon, you can add the fee amount or have it removed on the Alliance side
-Log to your alliance toon, open trade, I give you the gold from my ally toon. Transaction complete.

As you can see, the AH it not involved in any way, and the transaction is riskless and instant.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight

I've been one of the major AH players on alliance side for quite some time, and have never been dishonest in my dealings.
Edited by Kreayshawn on 7/22/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just xferd some gold over hes legit. Great service
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
For those of you who were interested, Smacko bought the guild Hostile and was no way associated with building it to level 25.

His main's are in The Eh Team and he's always been completely trustworthy. If you're looking to transfer gold, he'd definitely be a safe option.

Jcq
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
this retarded thread is still going on..................... stop beating the horse
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Thanks for the bump Cadena :)

Still offering the service at a flat 5% for all takers.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I offer the service at 4% if still needed..
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Heh, guess it was just a matter of time before the scrubs and imitators tried to latch on to my idea.

I'll match whatever they end up posting :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You calling me a scrub or imitator? Just look at yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
At least I don't have make parasitic posts in other people's threads :-D

Who are you again?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You can go ahead and inspect me and see who I am. Everyone knows who I am. I don't have to explain it. Don't be scared of competition. Looking at you, you are no one.
Reply Quote
27 Human Paladin
Ya everyone knows people in US #988 guilds that think they're good cuz they live around WoW tcg mounts
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Yeah and everyone who post on there level 27 alt are usually scared to post on there main character because they are just too scared. In other words they are just a B****. Always love my haterz especially from Regime. Someone is obviously jealous of me and everything I got. Live around TCG mounts. Your not even on my level. Come back when you are.

I know who you are BTW lol

arygos:
analytical deliriumz dimentialol excentrikz ohmatt pikunul
darrowmere:
ohmatt
frostmane:
dimentialol drshakez quìxøtic
moon-guard:
brawklesnar dogshetdtcm
ragnaros:
supnoob
thrall:
deliriumz dimentialol excessìve results
Edited by Mitchi on 9/7/2012 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Rustlemania 2012 up in here, don't !@#$ with Darksith, he'll %^-* you up irl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wow, we would need to walk into a 3rd grade to find arguments like this...I am jealous of this so I will say this, then I will say this and my Dad has a bigger gun...guys relax this is a video game. You all take this way to seriously, you are NOT your characters...you are not. "Your level" dude your level is a video game, be quiet.

All this guy is doing is offering a service and he got yanked. Relax, breathe and enjoy the game...

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
TnT
I think it's great service at a great price for those in need of it. Both Smacko and Mitchi are trustworthy players.

It would be nice to have a cross-server version of the service, but aside from logistical challenges getting it started, it seems like it could attract goldsellers as clients, or appear to be a goldselling operation, and suffer Blizz's banhammer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
let's not forget cadena here !! LMAO this thread will never end !
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wallmartz for all your needs guys,,,Wallmartz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]