Fail of the Martyr(s)

82 Goblin Mage
So apparently three to four weeks ago this big sparkly guild came over claiming they had 10/25M Heroic DS all on farm status all in one night maybe 2-3 hours. They are recruiting anyone that has 2 feet for their warm bench.

Apparently, it's not what it all claims to be:

We Proudly Present Tonight's (7/20) Raid Results!

-WIPE-
1x Morchokk
x4 Yor'Sahj
x5 Ultraxion

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/42oja0q2nuoixin9/dashboard/?enc=wipes

"Hey guys, this is kinda hard, we should probably do the rest on normal"

I have a 410 Rogue, but I don't want to post on my main because I am just that leet!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
And, the trolling starts!

So, people wipe. It happens. Every guild has their offnight. We do it too. Our reason..We have a Jeanjacket and a Bay who drop stuff early or don't stay out for their soaks on Ultra.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/6g8veq.jpg

He totally changed his background to a puppy to try and fool us all.
Edited by Foofy on 7/21/2012 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
You linked the alts run logs. gg to you. there's people in that alt raid who have terrible gear and are gearing up. so gg to you and fail trolling :)
Reply Quote
Ya I mean Im not aon first name basis with the peeps on the new guild, but I know just from the names that have posted that that run you linked was not a main run.

And even if it was, they were recruiting people from baelgun horde side, I mean lets be honest that brings your raid down to normal more times than not...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I <3 trolls, that's why i rolled one!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I <3 trolls, that's why i rolled one!
You did it for the awesome dances and animation.

Don't lie.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Well yeah, who doesn't love kapoeta?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
07/21/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Foofy
http://oi46.tinypic.com/6g8veq.jpg

Mass's big lips are just SO FULL.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Yep, sorry we dissapoint in our alt run =(

Best part is even at that two of our regulars werent on so we brought in others who weren't geared at all...

07/20/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Magereign
I have a 410 Rogue, but I don't want to post on my main because I am just that leet!

That's cute, everyone who is full BiS knows a 410 ilvl is unattainable since there are some slots with no 410 item.....I bet you also have the valor cloak thinking it's your BiS because it has a higher ilvl than the Rhyo one?

Oh and you should learn to read, that was 7/13 not 7/20
Edited by Worldboss on 7/22/2012 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
BUT!

Higher Item level and the fact its purple means its BETTER!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
BUT!

This is why I wear the 416 spirit trinket when I kitty pewpew, so I'm better :3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
BUT!

This is why I wear the 416 spirit trinket when I kitty pewpew, so I'm better :3
/highfive
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
Yep, sorry we dissapoint in our alt run =(

Best part is even at that two of our regulars werent on so we brought in others who weren't geared at all...

That's cute, everyone who is full BiS knows a 410 ilvl is unattainable since there are some slots with no 410 item.....I bet you also have the valor cloak thinking it's your BiS because it has a higher ilvl than the Rhyo one?

Oh and you should learn to read, that was 7/13 not 7/20

Oh gee, I go on vacation and miss the fail troll! Dam, knew I should have been checking in.

Funny how people are so "afraid their reputation will get tarnished" so they hide behind a level 10 .. bwahahahahahaha ...

It's a game stupid, played with people, most of whom you will never meet in real life, who you will not exchange x-mas cards with and who's birthday's you could care less about.

So, your point on hiding behind a level 10 toon again? .. Oh, ya, that's right, you don't exist as a level 85, you're a fake, a fraud, a phoney ... Mind if I wipe my butt on your chair?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Well they have to hide behind the lvl 10 so we can't tell him how bad he is....see now they can claim their main is on another server...killed madness before us...all that grandeur
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
Ya, I know I get it ..

Sometimes I wish fail trolls would be a little more creative. This bait and cast hook with the same 'ol drummed up drama ... 'eh ...

To call him a fail troll would be a compliment actually, more likely we should just call him an "ail" ... He can't even Fail properly ... ya know?

To fail would imply a half an attempt. This is just a rinse and repeat of someone else.

Booooorrrrrrrinnnggggggg ....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]