thread question

90 Draenei Paladin
is there a forum i can go to, to ask questions about the blizzard store and there stock?
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
07/21/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Holydasher
is there a forum i can go to, to ask questions about the blizzard store and there stock?

Not really, no. Could you be a bit more specific? We might know the answer ourselves, or be able to give you at least an idea.
"Real men (and tauren) wear kilts" -- Pahanda
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
well i was wondering when the horde lanyard would be back on or if at all :( i was hoping it would
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
i guess not since no1 has answered me like the past few times i asked and this is taken a day to answer. WTB customer service help. hence why i was asking if there was a thread for the blizzard store questions
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
07/23/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Holydasher
WTB customer service help. hence why i was asking if there was a thread for the blizzard store questions

It's not something that anyone on the CS Forums will be able to tell you about. And there are no Forums or threads to ask about things at the Blizzard Store that may or may not be available.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
07/21/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Holydasher

I'm afraid stocking isn't something I'd even know how to direct an inquiry. Billing of course handles store issues, but I believe stocking isn't a topic they would have any information.

Checking back periodically with the store interface itself would be best.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]