Worgen females - Are we getting remodeled?

85 Worgen Druid
(TL;DR at bottom)

As most of you know by now, Blizzard is remodeling the older playable races which we will see sometime in the future.

Unfortunately, female Worgen were quickly remodeled and rushed out the door at the last minute. Because of this we have static faces and 'manes', no luminescent eyes and not very much customization for hair and virtually no hair colors to choose from. Compared to the alpha models which allowed much more customization (different hair styles and hair color, luminescent eyes that you could choose the color of, etc) the alpha models simply looked finished, while the current ones...not so much.

So, are Worgen Females going to get any touching up? Not a complete re-model, but improvements?

Improvements such as different face styles to choose from. Currently our faces come as is, compared to every other race who have many different face styles to choose from.

Or for starters luminescent eyes. Male Worgen have luminescent eyes, even Alpha models had luminescent eyes which even allowed you to choose your eye color.

Better/more hair styles and non-static manes would also be a big improvement, along with some form hair color to choose from.

"You don't need any changes"
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but one thing for sure is female Worgen (or the heads of them at least) were remodeled at the last minute and rushed out the door, leaving us with much less compared to other other races.

Plus, these are more of additions instead of changes.

My question is; did Blizzard say anywhere if we are getting any improvements at all while they're remodeling the older races?

EDIT-
TL;DR: Worgen females were brought back to the drawing board at the last minute and remodeled. Because of the lack of time from the last minute remodel, we lack many features that other races have. Are we getting any improvements or additions (such as more hair styles, different faces to choose from, luminescent eyes, etc) while Blizzard is remodeling the old races?
Edited by Meowsinary on 7/22/2012 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Maybe when they're done with all the other ones. But probably not.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Probably not.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
All I remember them saying is that remodeling the older races is something they want to do, however with the amount of time it would take for them to do this only dwarf models would be out by the time of MoP's release.

I know a lot of people aren't satisfied with what they did to worgen female, but since they're still technically a new race they probably won't be touched upon for a long time if ever. Still here is hoping they'll fix you gals. /toes crossed.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Yea worgen females need to be worked on more.
Edited by Hixson on 7/22/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
There's a few threads on the MoP Beta forums. You should go there and offer support. :)

I'm hoping they will eventually, but I'm not optimistic at this time. If they ever redo the worgen models, big IF, they'll probably be at the very bottom of the list.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
There's a few threads on the MoP Beta forums. You should go there and offer support. :)

I'm hoping they will eventually, but I'm not optimistic at this time. If they ever redo the worgen models, big IF, they'll probably be at the very bottom of the list.

Dont you need a beta account to post there?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
They don't need to remodel or make new models, just add the existing Alpha models as choices.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
07/22/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Riquette
They don't need to remodel or make new models, just add the existing Alpha models as choices.

That can turn into another that-one-only female troll.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
07/22/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Riquette

I agree completely. The alpha model is already finished so its much less work on Blizzard's side.

Also, to clarify something ahead of time: I apologize for the somewhat inaccurate thread title. I couldn't think of anything shorter, so I had to use the word "re-model" when what I really meant is something like general improvements, or as you said; ability to choose alpha models.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768448106?page=1

Here is the thread, it's not in the beta forums, it's in the regular MoP forums.
Reply Quote
81 Worgen Mage
As long as what we currently have is still a choice, I'd love them to add some more choices, like putting the alpha model in. Only problem I'd have would be if you could have only the current choices OR only the alpha choices (no mix and matching); I hate the alpha face (prefer current) but love the hair options.
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Death Knight
07/22/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Hixson
That can turn into another that-one-only female troll.

Not at all. The alpha worgen model was nearly ready to ship, all it was missing were a few animations, and texture finishing touches.
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/690/cyrietha.jpg

Then, in the last two weeks, Blizzard decides to redo it. Then they wonder why we don't like their rushed piece of junk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]