FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers

1 Human Rogue
Hello,

A quick introduction - I used to raid for progression back in WoTLK till I quit the game in cata. I came back to the game recently, and am more interested in joining the PvP scene now. I'm new to it and still very much learning. I've not really run arenas or RBGs before, but I want to.

The problem is that on my current server it's very hard to find people to PvP with, whether it's pugging premades, RBGs or arenas. From this thread, it sounds like BH might be exactly the type of server I'm looking for, especially considering I want a server in EST.

Just a couple of quick questions, that might have already been addressed, but I wanna make sure before I move:

1) Is it possible to find premade pugs/RBGs/arena groups of various skill levels in BH, or do you have mostly elite players? I'm only starting out, so this would be important to me.

2) And how about PvP guilds? Plenty of those?

Alliance? No pvp guilds worth mentioning. Gator boots.

Hai Helladin! =3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Alliance? No pvp guilds worth mentioning. Gator boots.

Hai Helladin! =3

Hai Sativ :3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
i read like one sentence of this faq and it's why i transferred here
Reply Quote
Warms my heart to finally see this stickied. Needs some updating for sure though, I'll get to that at some point in the next few days.
Edited by Ikyteu on 12/29/2012 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The top guilds needs updating
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/04/2013 04:26 AMPosted by Swiftshinner

Do they?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Already decided to Xfer here after me and my friend started new toons to get the feel of people here. I am just now seeing this, and its one of the best Server Xfer info. Thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
01/04/2013 04:26 AMPosted by Swiftshinner
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2013 07:40 AMPosted by Cragster

Woah, woah. You're not their yet buddy, you actually have to kill me before you can say your guild is good.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
seems there is a lot of love on this server and for this server! thanks for the FAQ to bud, this is for sure my top transfer option right now! Just should I stick horde or go to the bad guy side.... hahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/13/2013 06:27 AMPosted by Murriddean
seems there is a lot of love on this server and for this server! thanks for the FAQ to bud, this is for sure my top transfer option right now! Just should I stick horde or go to the bad guy side.... hahahaha

You tell me, your rectum is gonna bleed if you come near me in blue.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
01/13/2013 06:31 AMPosted by Helladin

HAHAHA just my kind of horde!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I am ready for a new home, my PVE server is boring. I do the new daily's flagged and no one ever attacks. The extent of our world pvp is horde flying in at the gate of the seven stars(or what ever its called) right above the door where the guards can't get to them, nothing a simple thunderstorm wouldn't take care of.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/15/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Rekrap
I am ready for a new home, my PVE server is boring. I do the new daily's flagged and no one ever attacks. The extent of our world pvp is horde flying in at the gate of the seven stars(or what ever its called) right above the door where the guards can't get to them, nothing a simple thunderstorm wouldn't take care of.

Our Horde is better than that, step it up, baddie.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/15/2013 10:52 PMPosted by Helladin
Our Horde is better than that, step it up, baddie.

*turns nose up at filthy blood elves

You shut your filthy blood elf mouth when your talking to me.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
01/13/2013 06:31 AMPosted by Helladin

Personally, I'd like to figure out whether I want to help you make them bleed or rip yours and make the red run out. ;)

Just looking at this server since it is the most balanced pvp server and I miss world pvp. The FAQ is awesome and I wish more servers could/would do this type of thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2013 01:04 AMPosted by Karve

Personally, I'd like to figure out whether I want to help you make them bleed or rip yours and make the red run out. ;)

Just looking at this server since it is the most balanced pvp server and I miss world pvp. The FAQ is awesome and I wish more servers could/would do this type of thread.

Some chick bit the !@#$ out of my back tonight, what are you going on about? Are you in or are you out, Susie?
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid

Some chick bit the !@#$ out of my back tonight, what are you going on about? Are you in or are you out, Susie?

Give me a reason, Sally.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Give me a reason, Sally.

I don't need people who don't want to be here, Marian.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid

Give me a reason, Sally.

I don't need people who don't want to be here, Marian.

So why should I want to be here, Babara?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]