FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers

90 Draenei Paladin
If you xfer here, go horde. They need more.

LOL <3, only because any member of <flag> and I are the qtest pair on the planet.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Once you go BH you never go back!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

You go alliance before you go back.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/18/2013 05:26 AMPosted by Helladin

You go alliance before you go back.

HELLAno
Edited by Kenokost on 3/18/2013 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Is the information in this thread still accurate?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
^

I would also like to know that....

BH sounds like exactly what I'm looking for....granted as long as it's still the home of WoW's best world pvp... etc etc.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
An update to world pvp!

Horde Guilds:
Ironwolf Clan
Dirty Mike and the Boys

Alliance Guilds:
<flag>
Alliance Vanguard
HAx10 (They tried to make a guild that acted like me,it's not fun when a collective of people think they're the best.)

We're all bad. Every single one of us.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Is the information in this thread still accurate?

yes and no.

alliance is slightly outnumbered, realm pop has it as 2-1 horde, that being said, world PVP is as strong as ever.

Please also see this thread that is posted in general, as it contains more current info if this thread has not been updated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en-us/forum/topic/8197862188?page=8#152

World PVP is nightly and has numerous locations. You will never have far to look for a fight.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
alliance is slightly outnumbered, realm pop has it as 2-1 horde, that being said, world PVP is as strong as ever.

According to Realmpop (not sure how accurate)

http://wow.realmpop.com/us-bleeding-hollow.html

It is closer to 1 Ally to 1.5 Horde at level 90.

Ally make up for the lower numbers with being more vicious and out for blood at level 90 ;)

Allies would be even more formidable if the main wpvp guilds were not in a constant cat fight with each other. hahahahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/21/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Grandma

According to Realmpop (not sure how accurate)

http://wow.realmpop.com/us-bleeding-hollow.html

It is closer to 1 Ally to 1.5 Horde at level 90.

Ally make up for the lower numbers with being more vicious and out for blood at level 90 ;)

Allies would be even more formidable if the main wpvp guilds were not in a constant cat fight with each other. hahahahahahahahahaha

I like to think I've tried to get the GM's together when I got here. I'm just some guy though.
Reply Quote
I concur with a deal of this info. I transferred 2 days ago at the request and expense of a friend who knew I was so tired of how things were on my BC home server. Also swapped to horde for the first time in 7 years. As a whole in 3 days I've seen horde side acts more like a guild than any guild on blades edge has in years. I've enjoyed myself thoroughly and have had more fun in these 3 days than I have in years. This server has trolls like every other but I notice it also has an abundance of actual gamer minded players and it reminds me of the old days in BC when ppl actually did things together and treated each other in turn. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
WPvP still going strong! Just wiped a horde group trying to kill the king :)
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
WPvP still going strong! Just wiped a horde group trying to kill the king :)

Varian stands two nights in a row. I know a guy who's probably pretty angry right about now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was thinking of joining you guys and transferring.

WE welcome all ally transfers here.

How often does the Alliance raid Org? On my server it's pretty much impossible.

Not to often, but not due to the lack of alliance players, Interest and lack of alliance unity. A bunch of us are looking to change that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I was thinking of joining you guys and transferring.

How often does the Alliance raid Org? On my server it's pretty much impossible.

What PvP guild will I get the least amount of flak for being in* and which has the least amount of drama in?

Thanks.

Edit: * What I mean is, from my own experiences, there are certain guilds that if you are seen being in them, the majority of the rest of the realm immediately assume you're trash because of the guild's reputation/policies.

Pachy, welcome to the thread.

The Alliance has 3 main WPVP guilds (FLAG, HAx10, and Alliance Vanguard in no particular order other than mine being first, lol) We love to have people alliance side x-fer here. You will have lots of fun in any of the three larger guilds should you decide to come here if WPVP is your thing. There are usually raids of sorts as well as other activities the guilds decide to do. In the beginning we all had strenuous relations with each other. But as time goes on, the guilds and members of the individual guilds have worked together more frequently as the alliance starts to gel to a common purpose of disrupting and fighting our horde counterparts.

There have been a couple raids on Garrosh in the past few weeks, he is pretty much impossible to kill. We did kill the boss on the IOT 2-3 weeks ago. We have had raids into Garrosh's chamber to kill the Guild leader of the largest horde guild.

There is never a shortage on things to do, if you want a fight, you will not need to look far.

There is a horde advantage in numbers, but you do not see that when 90's go knocking on each others doors, the max level toons seem to be fairly evenly matched.

Stormwind gets raided weekly, the last couple we have thwarted the attack, sometimes we do get wiped, it happens, you can't always win.

Hope that helps a bit,

And for those that don't know Pachy, he has written probably on of the best 5.2 PVP Unholy DK guides out there (IMHO) located at the top of the DK class specific thread. If you are UHDK, it is worth the look.

Hope to see you in game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Garrosh is impossible here, too? That's a shame.
I think we could do it if we planned well enough.

Thanks for the help, Aurora.

One last question: If I happen to be on my own will I randomly get 10v1'd by Horde or is there a general "honor code" 1v1 type deal going on in some cases.

Depends where you are on the map, i think the safe answer is prepare to die. Although i have had groups of horde run past me while solo, looking for a bigger or more challenging fight. We do the same when we are on the way to where we are going. Do not stop and hit the solo horde riding by, get to where we are planning on going.

You will probably not get camped, i have run toons through both factions, with little or no issue. I personally am having a harder time on my Horde lock than i did on my DK here, sometimes i wish i could kill fellow allies, lol.

Our guild has an honor code, we usually have a decent amount of 90's on at all times, and if someone is getting hit or harassed and calls for help, you will have help in minutes. As i have partaken in stuff with all 3 of the aforementioned guilds, i am sure the other two have similar honor codes. You may be "solo" but you are never "alone".

I saw in the arena thread, someone mentioned about the "talent pool" lacking. I would say i have heard that before, but at my level (scrub) i have no issue finding partners or games and having a good time, not everyone has the desire to be an MMORPG PVP hero. But i am sure if you look, you can and will find some very talented players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]