FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers

85 Orc Warlock

WE welcome all ally transfers here.

Not to often, but not due to the lack of alliance players, Interest and lack of alliance unity. A bunch of us are looking to change that.

If I do make the transfer I'd love to help out.

I've been kicking around the idea of getting people together who enjoy going around on ground mounts, preferably in the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Those areas are much more fun to PvP in when you're tooling around on ground mounts, I think.

I like the way you think.

People should do that more often.
Edited by Kenokost on 4/8/2013 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Give me some time to get set up. I'll 3v? your asses.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

I like the way you think.

People should do that more often.

Shouldn't they?

Personally I think Pandaria and the Isle of Thunder are way too cramped. The old world areas seem so much more alive and gigantic, at least without flying mounts.

Can't beat it.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Paladin
This looks exactly like a post I made a long time ago. Thanks for re-creating this. +1 to you for achieving a damn sticky from the stupid Blizz Mods.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This looks exactly like a post I made a long time ago. Thanks for re-creating this. +1 to you for achieving a damn sticky from the stupid Blizz Mods.

He was the greatest boyfriend to ever grace these lands.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

Took a while but Blizz couldn't ignore their boyfriend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
World pvp heals gimp'd with lack of pvp power but still so much fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
World pvp heals gimp'd with lack of pvp power but still so much fun.

Gimp'd? Come along my child, let me show you the way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes gimp'd to what it is via actual battle grounds. PvP Power has no effect outside of a PvP zone. All i was saying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Toasting in dead bread
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Toasting in dead bread

Roasting in shed, breh.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
05/19/2013 03:51 AMPosted by Helladin
Toasting in dead bread

Roasting in shed, breh.

Breadisfunny.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I just transfer to bleeding Hollow and I'm looking for a Guild
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnFYwcTrlXo
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'm most likely going to switch my characters to this realm one at a time starting with this guy, but I have a few questions... You said that the Alliance attack Org and destroy the server... Are just they the ones always attacking or does the Horde also attack their main cities? I'd like both factions to attack each other's cities. Also, how often are people starting world PvP groups up? Btw I looked this server up on realmpop.com and last time I checked I think it was about 85k Horde to about 60k Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I'm most likely going to switch my characters to this realm one at a time starting with this guy, but I have a few questions... You said that the Alliance attack Org and destroy the server... Are just they the ones always attacking or does the Horde also attack their main cities? I'd like both factions to attack each other's cities. Also, how often are people starting world PvP groups up? Btw I looked this server up on realmpop.com and last time I checked I think it was about 85k Horde to about 60k Alliance.

They are always going back and forth.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
05/19/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Kenokost

Aight thanks for the help. Do you know some of the guilds that are doing world PvP stuff a lot?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
05/19/2013 07:32 PMPosted by Tríplex

Aight thanks for the help. Do you know some of the guilds that are doing world PvP stuff a lot?

Horde: IWC(I personally don't reccomend it) MVP, and Dirty Mike & the Boys
Alliance: Alliance Vanguard, FLAG(reccomended), and HAx10.

There are some others I'm sure I'm forgetting.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

Horde: IWC(I personally don't reccomend it) MVP, and Dirty Mike & the Boys
Alliance: Alliance Vanguard, FLAG(reccomended), and HAx10.

There are some others I'm sure I'm forgetting.
Ok, ty again.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
Awsome details on this thread!! Thanks man! Got me convinced to come back. Left BH to play with some rl friends on Kargath..... Mistake!! They dont play anymore the guild broke up and all the good guilds have everyone they need already. Kargath is so dead and sounds like BH still rocks!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]