any Open RP events?

29 Gnome Priest
Hello All!

I'm new/returned to the server and am looking to get back into RP, so if you all know of some open events coming up (alliance or horde) I'd love to know about them :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Howdy.

A-side, we have a few things regularly:

The Rose has events on Sunday Night (I believe 5 server).

The Wildfire Riders have their RP night on Tuesdays (from about 6server to 10+ server)

On wednesday night, the Boomstick Gang get together and drink. Lots. I believe they start at 6 sever as well.

H-side, I don't know what's the happy happs, but I know they're doing lots.

RP isn't dead, it's just in the Taverns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You can check out this post too.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3530213052

A lot of sources, events, and what not to read both Horde and Alliance Side.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Actually, or day is Friday now. Friday at 5:30 for the rose meeting! Sometimes on mondays we have little get togethers... but not so much currently. Still, We meet every friday, at the Argent Dawn building. It is behind the orphanage, in the cathedral district! Stop on by!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
....is Chelody carrying around a corn stalk?

Also yes. Come by! We don't know you but you are welcome (Shaila will ask you to introduce yourself to everyone though, fair warning)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
....is Chelody carrying around a corn stalk?

Also yes. Come by! We don't know you but you are welcome (Shaila will ask you to introduce yourself to everyone though, fair warning)

It's a pineapple!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]