Mists of Pandaria Launches Sept. 25

Community Manager
Pre Sales Now Open!

Heroes of Azeroth, prepare to embark for an exotic new frontier! World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ is launching on September 25, 2012 and you can be ready to play when the servers go live by pre-purchasing the game digitally. Plus, for the first time ever, players will have the option to upgrade a pre-purchase to the all-new Digital Deluxe Edition which comes with all of the in-game items from the retail Collector’s Edition, including a World of Warcraft pet and mount, banner sigil and accent for Diablo® III, and Battle.net® portraits for StarCraft® II.

Read more on the blog.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks for the b day present Blizz :)
Reply Quote
13 Undead Rogue
Hmm I hope the East coast can get in before West just because of the big log jam from last time!!!! Also Why did it have to be the same day as the Avengers on DVD /sigh lol.
Edited by Ðeadpool on 7/25/2012 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
YES!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
can we pre purcase the retail CE yet?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Can't wait!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Any info on if we'll be able to "Diablo 3" Mists?

What I mean is if we buy a digital version, and a physical CE addition, will we be able to 'upgrade' our account and get a couple of free months like we did for Diablo 3? Or would we be stuck with 2 game licences.

I for one would love to get the physical CE because I always love the behind-the-scenes DvD stuff, and the Artbooks (the mousepad is nice too!), however getting the Physical CE on the release date where I live may be difficult, and I'm not really in a position to be able to (or willing) to wait the extra day or two to start leveling.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Hunter
Yes! Very excited to play a fat panda. LoL.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/25/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Ðeadpool
Hmm I hope the East coast can get in before West just because of the big log jam from last time!!!! Also Why did it have to be the same day as the Avengers on DVD /sigh lol.
Everyone is able to log in at the same time (12 A.M. PDT).
Edited by Halland on 7/25/2012 8:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/25/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Nethaera
players will have the option to upgrade a pre-purchase to the all-new Digital Deluxe Edition which comes with all of the in-game items from the retail Collector’s Edition, including a World of Warcraft pet

O_O

I could possibly, finally get a CE pet of my own!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sweet, at least 1 month till the release gets delayed :3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Any ides on how Brewfest and Harvest fest will be affected by this release?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I though the collector's edition were costing $125, but now that it costs $60, i'm going to buy it because i always buy WoW expansions for $60, without collector's edition.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]