Mists of Pandaria Launches Sept. 25

85 Draenei Shaman
Not sure if this is best place for this, but here goes.

I have a couple questions regarding MoP before I consider buying. While certain things about Cata had me happy, too many other things left me feeling very ripped off as I had no access to way too much of the over 80 content including any set past t10. Not going to bother getting something I can't use. Here goes.

1.) Will Pandaria be accessible without having to go to Stenchwind or will we have a Kalimdor access to it?

2.) If by some very extremely slim chance I decide to go alliance with a Pandaren, will I be forced to go to Stenchwind?
Edited by Zelgadis on 8/14/2012 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Not sure if this is best place for this, but here goes.

I have a couple questions regarding MoP before I consider buying. While certain things about Cata had me happy, too many other things left me feeling very ripped off as I had no access to way too much of the over 80 content including any sey past t10. Not going to bother getting something I can't use. Here goes.

1.) Will Pandaria be accessible without having to go to Stenchwind or will we have a Kalimdor access to it?

2.) If by some very extremely slim chance I decide to go alliance with a Pandaren, will I be forced to go to Stenchwind?

This. In fact, it'd be 1000000% more awesome to go to Pandaria by taking a ship from Awesome-zuremyst Isle. But I suppose it's not going to happen

Maker Blizzard apparently believes Stenchwind is more advanced than space shuttle Exodar.
Reply Quote
65 Human Rogue
07/25/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Dimun
I will be going back to college and won't have time to level to 90 until late December. I really hope blizz rethinks about this and how much money they will lose if they stick with Sept 25th day.

LOL..sorry I'm really not a person that likes to be mean...but this is just one of the more stupid things I've ever read on the subject of a wow expac release date.

You crack me up....they school re-opening will affect the sales of the xpac less than 1%. If even that much. People don't let going back to school stop them from buying a game they want. Sure there's the exception but when the over whelmingly majority accounts for well over 95% of the player base....the exception doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Yeaah. They made Exodar so freaking beautiful, then they ingore it, but Teldrassil would also be a good place disembark. Other great ideas would be:

Ratchet
Mos Gadget

Hell if it were affordable I'd defect this toon to Horde, but don't want a race change requirement. There are always defectors and dissadents in times of war, especially when your so called leader is a moronic biggot.
Edited by Zelgadis on 8/14/2012 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/25/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Solipsism
They could put it the week before. Oh, but that puts the pre-launch event right on top of Rosh Hashanah!They could move it the week before that. Oh, but now we're on 9/11. Can't do that.Move it the week before that, but then the pre-launch event sits on labor day. Family BBQs will be ruined.They have to release it some time, and they just can't accommodate everyone.

I mean rosh hashannah isn't a very holy day honestly plus that's just the pre launch event and although people enjoy it it isn't as big as the launch. What about a week after? Could they seriously not have put it then when there isn't anything? The problem is they can they just don't care enough about a minority group to mind them. If this launched on christmas flame war about. Yom kippur? Lol get over it who cares? I'm not even jewish but it matters guy.
what's your holiest day? second? that's yom kippur and rosh hashannah respectively...

i hope your first statement about not being holy was a joke.
Edited by Noctusmirus on 8/23/2012 2:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]