Mists of Pandaria Launches Sept. 25

100 Gnome Warlock
Any word on whether or not patch 5.0 will remove the Heroic Ragnaros and Madness mounts, similar to what we saw with Mimiron's Head and Invincible in Patch 4.0?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Any information on what will be in the CE box set would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Will there be an opportunity to claim x months of game time if I were to pre-purchase the digital version to ensure I could log in at midnight, and then upgrade to the Retail Collector's Edition when the physical box were delivered?

Similar to how the Diablo 3 Retail CE upgrade worked.

Edit: I realized that the gametime credit only applied to those who had signed up for the Annual Pass and then purchased the physical D3 Collector's Edition, so it may seem likely that there will not be a similar offer for Mists upgrades.
Edited by Zen on 7/25/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Meltheous
Any word on whether or not patch 5.0 will remove the Heroic Ragnaros and Madness mounts, similar to what we saw with Mimiron's Head and Invincible in Patch 4.0?

They will likely become extremely rare drop chances. Mimiron's Head and Invincible were not removed in 4.0, they were just changed to be extremely rare drops, instead of guaranteed drops.
Reply Quote
Do we have a breakdown of the CE contents? We've seen the DDE of course but for those of us who just have to have that aged looking box on the shelf, I thought I'd ask.

We can assume

Game Disk,
Art Book,
Mouse mat,
Music,
BTS DVD,
Game Card Deck,
In Game Mount,
In Game Pet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If I pre-ordered the collectors edition at a retailer, would I get a key to unlock the pre-download? Do I have to download anything if I get the CE and use the CD to install? My internet is so slow I want to be able to play the day of the release, not 4-5 days later because I couldn't pre-download.
Reply Quote
89 Human Mage
07/25/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Zemocrates
So what is the ETA of the pre-expansion patch (5.0.1) that puts in all the massive changes to talents, glyphs, etc.?

Doesn't it usually come out a month before the expac release? So around August 25?
Reply Quote
88 Human Mage
Will the mount and pet be available as soon as I pre-order of will they not be delivered until launch day?
Reply Quote
Best Exspansion yet story Line #1 #1
Reply Quote
so i may be asian but mop story still #1#1
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Can I just say...

Called it.

Anyone that forums regularly will recall me saying for the past few months "MOP will launch in mid-to-late September".

No-one believed me. D:
Reply Quote
Question. When you pull the pet outta your mailbox for previous editions, you get an achievement ((ie, Collector's Edition: Lil' Deathwing.)) Will this achievement still come up for those who get their pet VIA Digital Delux? Will there be alternate versions of the achievement (one for DD and one for CE?)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
How do i start the download? when i open the launcher it says it's up to date.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
OMG, right before my vacation! I will actually have a whole TEN DAYS OFF TO PLAY!
I <3 you Blizz!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Exciting!

Can you please offer people who preorder the Collector's Edition the ability to download the client digitally?

It doesn't seem fair that the customers who pay a premium for the CE are often not able to play due to various fulfillment issues with the retailer.

Please consider this.
Reply Quote
Now I'm not the most religious person in the world, actually about as far from it as possible but I have to ask does no one at the Blizzard offices have a calendar? The night of September 25th starts what could be argued as the holiest day of the year for Jewish people around the world, Yom Kippur. That's the day you're going to release the new xpac? Seriously? Not sure who came up with the release date, but they really should pull their head out of their rectum.

Really bad idea.... :(
Reply Quote
TY for the link
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]