Mists of Pandaria Launches Sept. 25

100 Dwarf Priest
I was so happy to see that you could use your B-Net balance from D3 sales to purchase this. Woot!
Reply Quote
69 Blood Elf Death Knight
Will we be able to use RAF/SOR or faction change for pandas and/or monks upon release?
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Hunter
Woo-hoo! Ordering my and my wife's CE tonight from Amazon!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Very cool. Looking forward to it!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
No thanks, won't give you that much money for something I already pay 15 bucks every month after Diablo 3 fiasco. Gl though, I hope you can fish a lot people.
Heroes of Newerth and Path of Exile ftw
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yay!
Reply Quote
NOOOO! It comes out during my aniversary!!!!

Wait, my gf loves wow as much as I do....

YESSSS!!! XD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
07/25/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Cakewalk
Any ides on how Brewfest and Harvest fest will be affected by this release?

Neth-

What about Brewfest? Will it feature level 90 items or 85's? Or will you guys push it back a week (or something like that)?

This is what I'd like to know as well.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Hunter
Now I'm not the most religious person in the world, actually about as far from it as possible but I have to ask does no one at the Blizzard offices have a calendar? The night of September 25th starts what could be argued as the holiest day of the year for Jewish people around the world, Yom Kippur. That's the day you're going to release the new xpac? Seriously? Not sure who came up with the release date, but they really should pull their head out of their rectum.

NO U

They could put it the week before. Oh, but that puts the pre-launch event right on top of Rosh Hashanah!

They could move it the week before that. Oh, but now we're on 9/11. Can't do that.

Move it the week before that, but then the pre-launch event sits on labor day. Family BBQs will be ruined.

They have to release it some time, and they just can't accommodate everyone.
Reply Quote
17 Night Elf Hunter
Will you release any time kill bosses before release or are we stuck with DS untill release?
Reply Quote
No thanks, won't give you that much money for something I already pay 15 bucks every month after Diablo 3 fiasco. Gl though, I hope you can fish a lot people.
Heroes of Newerth and Path of Exile ftw

dont worry you wont be missed or your silly little hissy fits to get attention by stomping your legs down : /
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
07/25/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Doushnozzle
Now I'm not the most religious person in the world, actually about as far from it as possible but I have to ask does no one at the Blizzard offices have a calendar? The night of September 25th starts what could be argued as the holiest day of the year for Jewish people around the world, Yom Kippur. That's the day you're going to release the new xpac? Seriously?

Agreed. and its not argued, it is without question the holiest dya of the year for the Jewish People. Though I am happy ill be able to play MoP soon. Albiet a couple days later.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Bought the Digital Deluxe Editition!

Is it September 25th yet?!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I guess that means the pre events should be starting soon too :D!! /squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/25/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Sylthalas
Any ides on how Brewfest and Harvest fest will be affected by this release?

Neth-

What about Brewfest? Will it feature level 90 items or 85's? Or will you guys push it back a week (or something like that)?

This is what I'd like to know as well.

What these people said. Affect on Brewfest? Would be a sad to still get 85 items with Pandaria so close. Would be silly to get 90 items with Pandaria not out yet, and even if it were pushed a week, most people wouldn't have time to powerlevel a character to 90 anyway. (or 89, which is when I expect you;'ll be able to queue for holiday events, if Pandaria is in keeping with previous holiday events, which let you queue 2 levels before cap when the xpac brings 10 levels and 1 level before cap when the xpac brings 5.)

Anyway, very excited. I'll likely be ordering CE again, though I'm still bummed about no way to pre-order with CE. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can I just say...

Called it.

Anyone that forums regularly will recall me saying for the past few months "MOP will launch in mid-to-late September".

No-one believed me. D:

If you didn't guess the day, then no. ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue

how so?

He's saying it's not fair to all those who have to go back to school/college etc. that it launches just as the school year is starting. That's all.

Cheers.

I fail to see the logic in this statement. Vanilla, BC, Wrath, and Cata all went live in the middle of the school year. Interestingly enough, Cata went live during or close to Finals and BC went live at or near the start of the Spring semester.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Two questions:

-Will the expansion "activate" at 12AM PST like last time, or 12AM EST, or some other time?

-Will you give some manner of credit to people who purchase digital editions and upgrade to physical collector's editions, similar to what you did with Diablo 3 for annual pass holders?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/25/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Ðeadpool
Hmm I hope the East coast can get in before West just because of the big log jam from last time!!!! Also Why did it have to be the same day as the Avengers on DVD /sigh lol.

its gonna be west coast and east coast launch at the same time just like last year
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]