Mists of Pandaria Launches Sept. 25

90 Worgen Druid
07/25/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Dimun
I will be going back to college and won't have time to level to 90 until late December. I really hope blizz rethinks about this and how much money they will lose if they stick with Sept 25th day.

you realy think they will move the release date because ur gona ding 90 late? if they lose 15USD for 2 months they wont care
Reply Quote
17 Night Elf Hunter
So before the qq storm starts, will eu have 25-29hours to level to 90 and clear some raid content to try unlock hc before eu weekly reset?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Now I'm not the most religious person in the world, actually about as far from it as possible but I have to ask does no one at the Blizzard offices have a calendar? The night of September 25th starts what could be argued as the holiest day of the year for Jewish people around the world, Yom Kippur. That's the day you're going to release the new xpac? Seriously? Not sure who came up with the release date, but they really should pull their head out of their rectum.

Really bad idea.... :(

So why do ppl feel threatened about their religion just because they happen to release the expansion on a religious holiday? Sorry but they cant cater to everyone no offense.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
Now I'm not the most religious person in the world, actually about as far from it as possible but I have to ask does no one at the Blizzard offices have a calendar? The night of September 25th starts what could be argued as the holiest day of the year for Jewish people around the world, Yom Kippur. That's the day you're going to release the new xpac? Seriously? Not sure who came up with the release date, but they really should pull their head out of their rectum.

Really bad idea.... :(

It's not all about you. Get over it. I'm sure there are many Jewish practices that you don't follow, so you really don't have the right to harp on anyone for intruding on the ones that you do follow.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
About time
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Wewt just paid for it :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Ooh, 5 days before my birthday, I like your timing Blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And I just pre-ordered.

Eagerly awaiting Sept 25!
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Warlock
Ya thanks blizzard for rushing another xpack after you said you would never rush like you did with cata again look forward to watching this game die
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Please add the preorder to the blizzard store.

Blizzard store accepts my American express.

Battle.Net does not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Woot! Got mine ordered! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
T_T

Why are you only giving me a week to play Borderlands 2 before I've gotta go back to the grind?

Sigh. Life sucks, then you die, I guess. At least I won't be lacking in anything to do this winter!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Are you going to offer a Deluxe Upgrade for $20 by chance?

There are people - like me - who ordered the game months ago from Gamestop/etc, and pre-paid for it, not knowing there'd be a deluxe edition available online. (Meaning we didn't expect there to be enough CE, so we just ordered regular)

I'm also curious - I like to have the DVD on hand ( not everyone on Earth has fiber-optic download speeds ), but I also want the goodies that come with the Deluxe edition.

During the pre-purchase process, you’ll have the option to grab either the Mists of Pandaria Standard Edition for $39.99 USD or the all-new Digital Deluxe edition for $59.99 USD -- or, if you snag the standard edition now and decide you want to upgrade to Digital Deluxe later, you’ll have the opportunity to do so for an additional $20.

It is unclear whether this means standard box users can upgrade to the Deluxe edition or if that option is only available to digital purchasers.

It seems that upgrading an account to MoP via the digital option or via box code should both have the same result ( including the option to upgrade to Deluxe ), but I won't be placing any preorders until this is verified.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I want the release date for Heart of the Swarm!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I'm trying to figure out how to gift the DDE to a friend..Also, I was wondering if MoP would be like Cata..It will be ready to go and just need to input the key code?. Would you have to manually install the game?.If that's the case, than I will just buy the CE and give the CE key code to my friend. While I download the DDE for myself.
Edited by Esatericious on 7/25/2012 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So... Is there no way for me to pre-order a COLLECTOR'S edition from somewhere? Because having to hunt one down on/after release day doesn't sound like fun.
Reply Quote
Can I just say...

Called it.

Anyone that forums regularly will recall me saying for the past few months "MOP will launch in mid-to-late September".

No-one believed me. D:

Well, I'll be. You were right. I can't say you weren't. I didn't expect them to release it in tandem with Brewfest, but there you have it.

Good call, Raquella. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Comes out two days after i start college. I'm sad :( no race to realm first
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]