Mists of Pandaria Launches Sept. 25

85 Troll Druid
So, if xpac is coming out Sept. 25, when can we expect patch 5.0 to go live? I would assume blizz will be doing the same thing and changing talent systems and such weeks before xpac hits, like the previous xpac.
Reply Quote
Doubted if they could work on D3,Mop, SC2 Hots at the same time but they seem to be cruising along and may even be ahead of schedule...hats off blizz.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Cool, MoP comes out one month prior to my annual pass ending. Funny how that worked out :)

/wave

Have fun ya'll.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Will there be a time limit to purchase the Digital Deluxe version or will it always be available?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I get tuesdays and wednesdays off from work.

YES!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
bought!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Finally!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Just pre-ordered the Warcraft:MoP Collectors Edition from Amazon.Not too bad a price either Blizzard.Only $79.99

/highfive entire Blizzard team
Edited by Pandorä on 7/25/2012 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Collector's Edition, prepurchased!

And now we wait.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Just got home from work to see this news and already pre-ordered my Collector's Edition.

So excited!

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Cool, MoP comes out one month prior to my annual pass ending. Funny how that worked out :)

/wave

Have fun ya'll.

I believe that was exactly the point of the annual pass promotion.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
It says that if we buy our presale we'll be ready to play when it goes live.

Some clarification please. Does that mean that yes indeed we'll be ready to play when it goes live but the servers may not be ready for us? Does it mean when it goes live being sometime after not the very second it goes live?

I'm wondering if there will be invites in waves. I'd kind of like to know before I commit.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
07/25/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Tianjan
I believe that was exactly the point of the annual pass promotion.

Indeed, too bad I didn't like anything in the MoP beta or I might have bought it.

Was a good run though. 7 years with only one break is a long time to play one game. I'm not mad. All things must come to an end. Mine will just come sooner than others.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Weird question: If we purchase the Deluxe Digital Edition will it register it as a Collector's Edition in the Feats of Strength?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
How come the deluxe set doesn't come with music and artwork? I bought Wrath just for those....and of course the pet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]