Mists of Pandaria Launches Sept. 25

15 Worgen Hunter
07/25/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Ilyena
How come the deluxe set doesn't come with music and artwork? I bought Wrath just for those....and of course the pet.

Deluxe is strictly the digital version. It is just a download. The CE still comes with all that.
Edited by Myrinne on 7/25/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't know a single thing about this expansion besides it having panda bears and pokemon fights or something.

But for whatever reason I am STOKED about this expac coming out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It says that if we buy our presale we'll be ready to play when it goes live.

Some clarification please. Does that mean that yes indeed we'll be ready to play when it goes live but the servers may not be ready for us? Does it mean when it goes live being sometime after not the very second it goes live?

I'm wondering if there will be invites in waves. I'd kind of like to know before I commit.

It's a worldwide launch. There are no invites.
If you buy the DDE, you can pre-download the files before launch day.
The instant MoP goes live, you can log in with your pre-downloaded files and start playing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Flying stone dog - lion thing? Count me in!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
and every one was kung fu fighting those pandas where fast as lighting
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
I wish Blizzard would have released it during the summer, where people have lots of time to actually level & not have too much RL stuff to worry about!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I can't purchase MoP using my Battle.net account credit. This is *very* frustrating as it means I'll need to use a credit card or other means of payment and not the $50 I already have given to Blizzard.

Can someone tell me what the point of Battle.net credit actually is? It seems I can't use it for anything.

*angry face*
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Mage
This!! July 26th is mine. I did not see this coming, but it's freaking awesome and I'm so excited!
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Priest
07/25/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Mork
Any information on what will be in the CE box set would be greatly appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/collectors-edition/

Same as previous years: Soundtrack, art book, "making of" DVD (and now Blu-Ray), mouse pad, and everything included in the Digital Deluxe version.

Thanks for the link Mork. The link to the CE on the Community site article appears to be broken at the moment :/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
finally digital collectors!!!!

any chance you will ever add vanilla/bc/wrath to the digital store for collectors? would buy in 1 secound flat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Blizzard Blues, I have a question:

First of all, awesome, MOP is coming so soon :D

Also, Sept 25 is in the middle of Brewfest. How is the Direbrew boss gonna be affected by this?

Is he gonna be 85 or 90?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hey Blizzard Blues, I have a question:

First of all, awesome, MOP is coming so soon :D

Also, Sept 25 is in the middle of Brewfest. How is the Direbrew boss gonna be affected by this?

Is he gonna be 85 or 90?
85. Nobody is going to get to 90 fast enough.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
07/25/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Nethaera
banner sigil and accent for Diablo® III, and Battle.net® portraits
I don't think there will be anyone left playing that turd of a game Diablo 3 by Sept. 25....but thanks anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
07/26/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Rrayy
85. Nobody is going to get to 90 fast enough.
first of all, there will be 90s on Sept. 26. Don't doubt it.

Then it would also mean that the following Brewfest in which most people will be 90, the brewfest boss would be 85? I've never seen them adjust a boss' level mid expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
07/26/2012 12:17 AMPosted by Easilyamused
Can someone tell me what the point of Battle.net credit actually is? It seems I can't use it for anything.
can't you pay your monthly sub with it until it's gone? Seems like you got at least 3 payments there.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
It says that if we buy our presale we'll be ready to play when it goes live.

Some clarification please. Does that mean that yes indeed we'll be ready to play when it goes live but the servers may not be ready for us? Does it mean when it goes live being sometime after not the very second it goes live?

I'm wondering if there will be invites in waves. I'd kind of like to know before I commit.

It's a worldwide launch. There are no invites.
If you buy the DDE, you can pre-download the files before launch day.
The instant MoP goes live, you can log in with your pre-downloaded files and start playing.

Are you sure? I was told I'd have access before when something went live, but then later was told it would be waves of invites. People said that when it goes live doesn't mean the very instant so I'd kind of like a guarantee from Bliz before I commit again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
yay
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]