[A] I am the Tuskarr - Recruiting for Mists

100 Worgen Druid
It is good for the soullllllllllllllllll. Also Shahz gives me !@#$%^.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Warlock
Updated post to include recruitment for our 10 man group
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Exactly all the smack talk from a bunch of your ex guild mates I raid with that claim your GM thinks he is a good which is what keeps people posting here. the good lulz, ya dig? people just don't post for no reason.

English? I AM A GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAIDING? YOU ARE THE HORRIBLE.
Edited by Javaman on 8/7/2012 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
08/01/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Javaman
Oh the good stories of your ex raiders tell me about this guild....is it still under the same GM?

Here's a few other things for you:
1.) Greenwald thinks that he is better than everyone, and as such, decides to treat his raiders like they're less than dirt,
2.) McDareth is the one that breaks the 'drama free' atmosphere by attempting to start crap, then going to Greenwald crying because people dish it right back at him (gotta love the kids!),
3.) This guild tried to do a 10-man before.....it failed miserably.

Also Branford, can I have some of the popcorn? :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You mean the 10man that went and formed girth? Who as I can tell seems to be doing pretty well.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Na they're doing wonderful (good job Alo/Lethalis), but I meant the 10m from the beginning of Cata that was absorbed into IATT.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
NICE ALT POSTING BROS
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So much potential, but I remain disappoint
Edited by Shahz on 8/8/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Warlock
08/07/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Leolord
Oh the good stories of your ex raiders tell me about this guild....is it still under the same GM?

2.) McDareth is the one that breaks the 'drama free' atmosphere by attempting to start crap, then going to Greenwald crying because people dish it right back at him (gotta love the kids!),

Are people really still going on about the age thing? lol :) I don't even need to argue that the rest of what you posted is absurd and has not even a hint of truth.

But the fact that you have to go after my age (18 now) shows that you have no clue what you are talking about. Nice try though :D

OT: Updated post to show planed 10m times for Diasha's runs.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I WANT MO FRANDS!!
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
to the top with tuskarrs
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I wouldn't mind being the main tank for that 25man back in T11 again, we weren't tooooo !@#$ty and it was a fun atmosphere.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Warlock
Hey Raidtank, haven't seen you around in awhile. How have you been?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I am...delicious. Trying to find a guild to go to, lots of sitting around waiting for people to stop staring at my app.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Warlock
Well, I know a guild if you're interested ^.^
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
bigons be bigons - if you want an invite on a dps char you can have one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]