Mr Bigglesworth!

Put him in another raid, outside of Naxx. If you kill him, again KT will scream and go on a enrage timer that starts in 1 second, and he gets a 10000000% Damage increase for 666 minutes.

Mr Bigglesworth shall not be killed ever again.

WHOS WITH ME
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I used to kick PUGs for killing him.

He's a bright ray of sunshine in a undead paradise and people kill him..
Edited by Janimara on 7/19/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Tauren Paladin
I always tried to keep raid mates from killing Mr. Bigglesworth because I'm a cat person... so I would rush into Naxx ahead of everyone else and put the pet leash on him before anyone could kill him - attaching the leash makes him non-targetable for attacks.

Then months later to my horror, I discovered that as the pet leash expired he would despawn... and I was credited as killing him. o.O
Edited by Holyfrikncow on 7/19/2012 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Mr. Bigglesworth should choose better company.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Mr Bigglesworth was the best retard check in history of WoW, you would Raid warning spam "Don't touch Mr. Bigglesworth" and whoever did would be kicked and never seen again. Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I always tried to keep raid mates from killing Mr. Bigglesworth because I'm a cat person... so I would rush into Naxx ahead of everyone else and put the pet leash on him before anyone could kill him - attaching the leash makes him non-targetable for attacks.

Then months later to my horror, I discovered that as the pet leash expired he would despawn... and I was credited as killing him. o.O

At least you kept him from a violent death at the hands of a huge sword or fireball.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I wonder can u pet battle with him in MOP? O_O
Reply Quote
15 Tauren Paladin

At least you kept him from a violent death at the hands of a huge sword or fireball.

Yeah, but I still feel bad... there's actually a stat in your Lich King stats that shows how many times you've kill him.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Meow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hard to tell who's joking and who seriously thinks killing the cat has any effect on the raid.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
It didn't have any effect, it just helped a lot filtering the bads who couldnt pay attention to a very simple order.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/19/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Zerbrechen
Hard to tell who's joking and who seriously thinks killing the cat has any effect on the raid.

It ABSOLUTELY does.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/19/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Yogurisimo
Mr Bigglesworth was the best retard check in history of WoW, you would Raid warning spam "Don't touch Mr. Bigglesworth" and whoever did would be kicked and never seen again. Good times.

I killed him upon every entry into the place and was never once kicked or told off for it :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
07/19/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Zerbrechen

It doesn't mechanics wise, however if you spam in raid and raid warning "DONT KILL THE CAT! DON'T KILL MR BIGGLESWORTH" and then someone does it anyways? You already know who can't listen to the raid leader / raid assisstants and who will likely prove to be a problem later on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

You monster!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]