Full-scale Alliance/Horde War-games!

88 Blood Elf Priest
Attention all pvpers,I'm bringing world pvp back to zuluhed!Any pvp guild leaders that may be interested, tell your guilds, pst me or kissmycrass for a invite on friday's, the first scheduled war-game will be on July 27,2012.So if you're interested in bringing world pvp back with me,Pst me every friday around 7server time! I mean come on!.. its a pvp server for crying out loud, so lets make it look like one!
Edited by Ròbeatusn on 7/19/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Actually it was my idea but whatever :P Thank you Robeatusn :) Anyways...I've been networking with every gm on server for full-scale, server-wide WARGAMES agaisnt Alli in their cities. The response has been great, everyone I talked to so far is in. If your a guild master and you haven't heard from me yet, you will, or you can message me in game for details. First run next Friday. After which I openly challange all those little alli's to battle us on a regular basis anywhere. Southshore, Nagrand, whatever. Anyone interested message me or Robeatusn to coordinate you, your friends, guilds, etc...All gm's already in will get a calender invite from me with official date and time, up to you then to create a guild event internally, bring your people, your gear and have some fun again.

Any alli gm's that want in on the action and a chance to set your own !@#$ up can post here.
I WANT ALL OF US !!!
Edited by Kissmycrass on 7/20/2012 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I LOVE DE PVP IM IN!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I will pass this info along. Sounds like fun.
Reply Quote
Will there be punch and pie?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/20/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Necrominaj
I LOVE DE PVP IM IN!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I love me some killing im in
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I LOVE DE PVP IM IN!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
in our city's not a good idea cause rez is alot slower for the horde ..should be in nagrand hala or something....or even tol b were you do your dailys,good rez for each side....that's imo=)
Edited by Fearnoone on 7/20/2012 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
This event will not take place in any alliance or horde capital city. This will take place in zones such as Stranglethorn,South Shore,Tarren Mill,or yes... Even halaa out in nagrand.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I LOVE DE PVP IM IN!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
< as long as i can kill AYBEYBEY ,DARKVDR , JERKS , im IN.

Zaph
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
< as long as i can kill AYBEYBEY ,DARKVDR , JERKS , im IN.

Zaph

We don't die. So, GL with killing us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We're !@#$ing Org right now, where you at?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Right there watching you die:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
So where you guys want this first match at ? I'm open to suggestions, definitely agree major home cities is a bad idea. Pick your place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ive already won
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I will pass all the details to the guildies, just send me the details to:

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/explicit.guild

E-mail:
guildexplicit@gmail.com

or

wix.com/explicit7/guild -> Contact tab has a form you can fill out

thank you :)
and good job on the idea
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
The decision has been made!The war-game zone is officially going to be in halaa of nagrand!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]