Full-scale Alliance/Horde War-games!

90 Draenei Paladin
So, is this starting at 7 and just show up when you can throughout the evening, or are we looking for a mass attack by both sides at once?

EDIT:

Also, friendly advice: you get Halaa tokens by getting a killing blow. If you are in a group, all members of the group will get a token for a killing blow by another member (in case you are a healer and worried you won't get any tokens). So it's best to raid group or form a small group in the very least so all who participate can benefit.
Edited by Theothoristu on 7/25/2012 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Get there at 7pm fight starts at 7:30ish for all those stragglers that can't tell time. Assuming you people can contain yourselves (big assumption) massive attack all at once then a free for all throughout the night. Everyone will walk away with a mount in Halaa, chance to see whats really up and prove Pvp does exist here. Different locations will be set for future events to earn achievements both sides, mounts or whatever. Post suggestions here for locations. This crap is already set up in the game for us, use it. I know most of ya are bored with PvP and counting down till Mop releases, hoping it gets better...Also, definitely interested in creating a freestanding 24/7 "safe zone" so Alliance and Horde may duel each other without getting ganged **#!d by guards or other people to truly test our skills, maybe learn something from each other and get our asses out of Org/Durator & Sw/El Forest.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
One more thing...feel free to kick the crap outta each other, I want you too :) But don't be an over-the-top prick about it. Keep it fun if you can people.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Also, definitely interested in creating a freestanding 24/7 "safe zone"

I'd like to see the Argent Tournament grounds in Icecrown be used for such a thing. Always loved that spot, quick flight from Dalaran, and you can even have mounted duels ;) Just outside of the tournament grounds is, from what I can remember, a pretty open area with few to no mobs roaming around.

That aside, we're planning on making a good showing in Halaa. We're looking forward to a slugfest with you guys.
Edited by Theothoristu on 7/25/2012 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Can.... Not.... Wait....
I know I have a bounty on my head from quite a few Alliance, BRING IT!

~.^
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
I look forward to this event tommarow,players should show up by 7:00pm server.Each faction should have a raid group started so everyone can get tokens. I will be leading the horde group.As far as alliance goes, I'm sure someone will start invites. Everyone attending this should be in halaa and fighting by atleast 7:30 pm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/presenceknown
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
If you're coming to this event today, send me an in-game whisper or mail.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
may not be able to make 7pm, should be around by 8:30 if its still going on.

if I don't make it, kick those silly alliance butts for me!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Tonight 7 realm time at Halaa. Lessss'go.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
that was a blast
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yes war game into a fail attempt in killing king.Good try tho!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Halaa was pretty cool. We need to do it again.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
Killing the king was not part of the plan, someone yelled out that alliance forfeit so everyone took a ready check vote on for the horde and most only needed varian for it
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
but in all it was just fun , good fight
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Would have been nice if Alliance stuck around a lil' longer instead of bailing after a few wipes. Horde could have had 2 full raid groups and been better organized if somebody...(Fearnoone I'm totally blaming you:) hadn't decided to occupy Halaa like an hour early...all in good fun though. Had a blast, definetely doing more crap like this in the future. And I will kill your !@#$ing king one of these days <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone have a video?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
TSG ASSEMBLE!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
I did record this event,I'm releasing it on youtube in the near future on one of my world pvp montages
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]